Event The Season 22 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure. It's just one party that needs to confirm they are happy with the trade and it's done. I don't foresee any dramas though.

I'll give you a clue though, just to tease the masses.

One of the teams has a 'W' in their name.

Well well well, look who's come crawling back...

153430.jpg
I wouldn't crawl back. I'll let you break in the goats. Its all you seem to be good at.

I'd like to trade out this butter chicken that's been keeping me up all night... I've already delisted it about 14 times but keeps coming back.
It does its best work in the guts and seems to be most effective in short spurts..

Any takers...

Please...

:(

I'd like to trade out this butter chicken that's been keeping me up all night... I've already delisted it about 14 times but keeps coming back.
It does its best work in the guts and seems to be most effective in short spurts..

Any takers...

Please...

:(

I'll trade you my lactose intolerance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OFFICIAL: The Sin City Swamprats and the Geelong Wolves have agreed to trade SM for stew42 as confirmed by the players and team captains Millky95 and Quivorir.

I believe this marks the first time in roughly six seasons a player hasn't been exchanged for food (I have checked with his parents and stew42 is an actual person, not a form of casserole).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back