Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
The Pre-Season 27 Tittybong Cup
20190206_211014.jpg

Welcome ladies, gentlemen and Tarks to the beautiful Flog Oval in sunny Tittybong for one of the greatest events in the SFA season, the Tittybong Cup. Four of the most successful and powerful clubs in the league are going to go head to head in an attempt to win the greatest award in the history of this board.

Rules and Fixture:

Tittybong Rules:
  • All teams will play each other once.
  • All teams will receive one “power play”, this when activated will give the team eight points if they win the match, rather than four.
  • A captain must activate their teams power play by typing the following before the start of the match posting: “[INSERT TEAM NAME HERE] WILL USE THEIR POWER PLAY AGAINST [INSERT OPPOSITION]
  • The winner of the tournament will be the team that finish on the top of the ladder. However, in the situation where there is no outright winner, the team with the higher percentage shall win the tournament.

Fixture:
1549491783387.png
Summary of the teams:

Mount Buller Demons: The team of last season, winning the minor premiership and completely destroying their opponents in the grand finals. They have since added some old-style campaigners to their list over the pre-season. Can they add another award to their new trophy cabinet?

Fighting Furies: After finish 3rd they made a dream run to the grand final, only to hit the brick wall that was the Demons. They have been working hard over the pre-season to change their image and get some rookies after so much bleeding off the field. New look, new cup?

West Coast Wonders: The most active posting team last season, after having going through four captains. The Wonders came 4th, only to go out in familiar fashion. The off-season has been largely quiet, with a certain rookie causing some chaos. Can they finally win something?

Baghdad Bombers: After a disappointing season, the Bombers have been the talk of the board over the pre-season. Some of the headlines included destroying the Dragons, complaints about their image and fighting with other teams rookies. Can the new shitposting Bombers bring some early success?

Players to watch:

The Rucks: All of their teams have something in common, they all have a strong ruck department. Starting out with manangatang, the Premiership ruckman, who also got All-SFA honours and the Demons B&F. Tigerturbulance also did damaging work at the Furies, winning the Furies B&F. Matty411 is one of the leagues rising stars and has been awarded with the vice-captain of his club. And U2tigers is ummm good I guess.

TJ’S tips:
In my un-biased opinion, I think the new-looking Furies will completing dominate :)

LET THE SHITFIGHTING BEGAN!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonders will use this pre-season Tiitybong Cup, to humiliate their opponents.

Can't wait to beat those sooks at the Bombers.

Will TheCoach16 let his team post in here.

Mate, the only thing you’re humiliating, is the English language...

manangatang I hope you got plenty of coke cause there is a lot of utensil in this comp to snort on
Mate - I’ve still got some from my ill-fated trip to Colombia in the post-season. There ‘may’ be battery acid crushed into it, but * letting that stop us.

So many utensils.

Back