Event The Season 28 All-SFA Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how you continue to look at an Avatar and not a username when you respond to posts.

Its becoming a thing for you and I love your responses.
Why do you think the entire BC has santa av's? Makes it easier to just abuse one person and blame it on someone else.

So you didn’t watch “The Irishman”?

Would you like me to spoil it for you Cadaver?
I enjoyed The Irishman and even tho you are getting on you played an outstanding role, love how you paint the walls

He should take over as admin. Also how the fu** do two people have that as their username?

Well - there are 19 WaynesWorlds..... *

Don’t think too closely on that, it’s a worry...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruck Legend U2tigers has released the following statement.

'I would please ask everyone to now move on...with all the attention the ADMINS getting right now it makes it very hard to TAKE AROUND THE BASEBALL BAT I PLAN TO WRAP AROUND HIS H..."

Maybe you should play on the wing, and you might get named on the flanks not the emergencies

ok ok I'll move on for you
Ruck Legend U2tigers has released the following statement.

'I would please ask everyone to now move on...with all the attention the ADMINS getting right now it makes it very hard to TAKE AROUND THE BASEBALL BAT I PLAN TO WRAP AROUND HIS H..."

He should take over as admin. Also how the fu** do two people have that as their username?
Because U2 is a band and Tigers is a team, so you just put them together. One just decided to put a space between the two.
How do you get in 9 teams and not get named.
Because being in about 7 or 8 is just as good.

This is the most spineless and gutless thing I’ve ever seen in 15 seasons. You f’ed up and owned up to it, now you’re going back on it?

fu** me.
Thanks for the offer but no.

Agreed, not exactly the brightest spark is he.

That’s the beauty of the SFA.

Inclusiveness for the minorities.

Even the dead ones.
Even my team embraces me despite my major flaw

unnamed%20(8).gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back