Event The Season 28 Mobbenfuhrer Medal - Congrats philreich

Remove this Banner Ad

When do these Rookies stop being Rookies.

I can't wait until we don't have to hear them go on about each other, their lovefest s**t is sickening.
Hey look, if any of you old farts were half as good as us then we wouldn't need to sit around in a circle jerk constantly.

Hey look, if any of you old farts were half as good as us then we wouldn't need to sit around in a circle jerk constantly.
Aunty one area that I have a problem with is the bit where you think that you can challenge proper cricketers

I can attack them as a bowler and remove them.

I can bat.

I will belt you all over the place.

Aunty one area that I have a problem with is the bit where you think that you can challenge proper cricketers

I can attack them as a bowler and remove them.

I can bat.

I will belt you all over the place.
That remains to be seen. All I can say is I welcome the challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do these Rookies stop being Rookies.

I can't wait until we don't have to hear them go on about each other, their lovefest s**t is sickening.
This old fart is lost again.

Nurse? NURSE! We’ve got a live one here and it’s forgot to take its meds, last seen dragging his knuckles east, up the highway.

I'm talking in Sweet FA terms, you incredibly smart person.
Thank you for the compliment, incredibly wise friend.

It’s nice that we can coexist in a sensible and civil manner. You were born on or around 21-22. Then exploded S23 R1 with 492 in one sitting.

I will never even get close to 492 in a single match thread.

Thank you for the compliment, incredibly wise friend.

It’s nice that we can coexist in a sensible and civil manner. You were born on or around 21-22. Then exploded S23 R1 with 492 in one sitting.

I will never even get close to 492 in a single match thread.

I am not proud of it and have not reached that number since.

That was a very weird thread, haven't seen anything like it since then thankfully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back