Event The Season 29 All-SFA Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Ant Bear

I've sent you a PM regarding approval for organising a charity match with an Indigenous charity as the focal point. Just waiting on a reply in case you've got me on ignore.

Cheers,
brahj

CC Ant Bear

Hey Ant Bear

I've sent you a PM regarding approval for organising a charity match with an Indigenous charity as the focal point. Just waiting on a reply in case you've got me on ignore.

Cheers,
brahj

Great idea brahj, more so with the #BLM stuff going on, this is a cause I can get behind.

Look forward to the options provided by Ant Bear

Hey Ant Bear

Cheers,
brahj
Sounds incredibly worthwhile brahj, definitely more worthy than a ******* exhibition match happening in Grand Final week.
Ant Bear, reckon this is worth looking into.

1592216125590.png
@Agent93 (C)
– The East Side captain is becoming a fixture in these teams, earning a 4th consecutive Guernsey, but this time he is selected among a strong midfield group with his average Exie score of over 92 outstanding. A93 was unlucky to miss out on a starting midfield spot, but his years of backline experience makes him a safe choice on a flank. Agent93 has been named captain of the S29 All-SFA team, reflecting his flawless team sheet record and long service as a Committee member.
Thank you greatly for the captaincy honour, but I'll use my platform here to say A Bit High should have been a lock on the HBF.

I spent more time as a forward this season, and acknowledge this as a weird selection. You are truly the greatest troll in the league AB ;)

"picks and chooses" implies the sim has an opinion.
It's a bug.
And the bug is getting in the way of matchups being worthwhile
Takes away the bragging rights element
If there’s a line for every matchup it can be used to assess who won the head to head (or if it was a draw)
If a player has multiple matchups in a game, average those out
But omitting them makes it seem like that section of the game never existed

The AFL should have 2 All-Australian sides, one for on-field performance, and the other for best work in the media.
If we're going to base it off the AFL then why isn't it 100% performance based instead of this kiss-arse ratio ;)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I’m down for it being 100% stats based too with no regard given to posting
Both that approach and the two teams one (one for stats alone and one for posting alone , allowing overlap) are better than the current one

Oh I’m down for it being 100% stats based too with no regard given to posting
Did you see KP's survey thread recently? A lot more of the SFA care about posting than they do stats.

Two teams is completely unnecessary and would to what is already a lengthy awards season.

Did you see KP's survey thread recently? A lot more of the SFA care about posting than they do stats.

Two teams is completely unnecessary and would to what is already a lengthy awards season.
I not only saw it but did it. I’m more skewed away from stats than posting than average and I still think it’s a good idea . It wouldn’t prolong awards night- they could be posted on the same week .

Oh, it omits individual match ups you mean.
Mobbs why
Either 1. they never featured in a contest together, 2. the Simmers etc mucked stuff up while manually tweaking something or 3. the Sim has a bug in this reporting feature that I had never seen for billions of years until I noticed it happened to me a couple seasons back (it was versus your team btw as I remember you responding to my raising of the issue at the time)

It sometimes also puts a player down for a total gametime longer than 100 minutes. Tends to be attached to quirks such as when players leave an opponent, but come back to them again later (Sim looks at start and end times and decides to assume they were on each other all the time).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back