Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Another pearler from a caller today. Don’t want the afl to become like ice hockey. Ice hockey is played on ice last time I looked
I mean surely you're smart enough to realise what he meant and not be so condescending. Obviously he's talking about the violence/fighting in ice hockey.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he wasn’t.
Oh of course you must be right, he definitely meant that he doesn't want to see the afl on ice and that's it.

I never said I was. They were talking about congestion and zones. Ice hockey is free flowing and is 5 on 5
Fair enough mate, apologies.

Just remember 99% of Sen callers don't watch anything except afl and cricket so their knowledge on those other things is limited.

Who knows. Reckon maher will be back full time next year

I also have that horrible feeling.

I listen to podcasts, and there is an excellent golfing one which unfortunately he is a host of. I only listen to episodes where he is not involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG!! I loathe that song.....it sticks in my head and won't go away! Wish SEN and the Racing people would realise most of us are sick of it.

...and then Jbrown started singing it just to make it worse!

Love ya Browny, but NO, never again.
LOL, yeah right. I agree re the pissed bogans bit.
Its a s**t song really, absolutely s**t.

Listened to Campbell and Jack this morning while driving back to Melbourne.....they are very good. In fact, would much rather listen to them than Finey and Cooney (which I don't)

SEN seem to have better shows over the summer than past years, which is a good thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back