Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Moody Blue

Premiership Player
May 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Hoggy tried hard but he just isn't right for radio. Had some good 'tell it like it is' moments but otherwise seemed a bit out of touch. Not surprised he has gone, but who will they get to replace him? I do think they need some decent cricket input and analysis.
But that was his allure. No pretentious rubbish, just the facts and he got the inside information. Nowadays they will waffle on about nothing hoping not to rock the boat. That is why guys like Jeff Kennett are so refreshing. They come out and tell you what they believe, so there is no doubt.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
But that was his allure. No pretentious rubbish, just the facts and he got the inside information. Nowadays they will waffle on about nothing hoping not to rock the boat. That is why guys like Jeff Kennett are so refreshing. They come out and tell you what they believe, so there is no doubt.

Yeah that part was good but often he seemed out of his depth. Despite being on for years did seem to struggle with the basics of radio broadcasting :drunk:

Rita Panahi is replacing John-Michael Howson on 3aw on Sunday mornings. I wouldn't mind hearing her rip into Nick McCallum occasionally :)

I don't trust her. She promoted herself as a leftist feminist on SEN originally, then changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

indevelopment

Debutant
Sep 27, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thought occurred today.. any one know if Huddo is going to be on the station this year? Matty G will stay as caller surely, he must be being paid peanuts compared to some.

indevelopment

Debutant
Sep 27, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Its almost as though she doesn't believe anything she says
i try reading her articles because i'm just looking for something to read with lunch but my #1 argument with rippa rita is that her articles get bogged down in a lot of over descriptive nonsense and by the 2nd column i've usually forgotten what the actual topic is. but i am a lefty scum-bag so maybe i'm missing something meaningful in mini-bolt's work

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
I've pulled a muscle of on the cheek of my face. Lololol

DTyQw1rV4AIBhiB.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back