Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

“Wheelhouse” appears to be the current buzzword on SEN.
If I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a million bleedin’ times!

The St.Kilda morning show is currently on SEN. Hate to tell them there were 8 other matches other than St.Kilda on the weekend. I am not sure who made the decision to put Frawley on Radio, but yeah nah, it doesn't work. Back to FM radio for the rest of the week.

Last edited:
The St.Kilda morning show is currently on SEN. Hate to tell them there were 8 other matches other than St.Kilda on the weekend. I am not sure who made the decision to put Frawley on Radio, but yeah nah, it doesn't work. Back to FM radio for the rest of the week.

Beat me to it. All he does is act like the class clown, and not even a funny one at that. He should just stick to Bounce.

I understand where you're coming from, sport and entertainment makes you concentrate on something else for a little while, but really...

Sport is at times a reflection of real life so it's going to have relations to political and societal events, sport has its own set of politics anyway, sport is literally involved in actual politics and the government in various ways, and no one is ever really going to "get away" from politics just because they watch sport – it's always going to be there

And besides, who gets THAT caught up in politics in their everyday life that they desperately need sport as some sort of pressure release valve? I personally don't think about politics and society to the point that it stresses me out

Saying "don't mix sport and politics" is a weak get-out for saying you don't want to hear about politics

It's flat out delusional - sport is all about politics - even in a junior footy club.

frawley and dal santo. ears bled.

harf with rocket eade on 927 very good.

also dal santo said incapsuate (in-cap-sue-ate). yep.

Nicky Dal is not bad - and I used to laugh along with Spud but Jesus his repetitive shtick gets old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicky Dal is not bad - and I used to laugh along with Spud but Jesus his repetitive shtick gets old

spud has no room to grow and evolve. As part of mmm he was great, he and the others just gave s**t to each other, we knew what we got. but for brekky radio on a sports station?

frawley and dal santo. ears bled.

harf with rocket eade on 927 very good.

also dal santo said incapsuate (in-cap-sue-ate). yep.

What I like is that that spend some time on matches/topics and it seems a bit more structured. Also less about them and more about the subject at hand.

Edit: Just listening to Maher and Coons now and they are jumping all over the place.

Last edited:
What I like is that that spend some time on matches/topics and it seems a bit more structured. Also less about them and more about the subject at hand.

Edot: Just listening to Maher and Coons now and they are jumping all over the place.

there's no yelling or interjecting. It's smooth. clearly demonstrates theyve mad a pre show meeting and drawn out the schedule

Just heard the end of an apology on SEN this morning, who was that making the apology? Was towards the end of the breakfast show and it was to Eddie re the AFL announcements the other day.

Mike Sheahan was made to read an on air apology to Eddie McGuire , after last week when the big news that Eddie broke on the Footyshow about the MCG , Etihad and other stadia fundings announcement.

Mike made it seem that Eddie was making a big deal about it being an exclusive when mike implied that Eddie knew all about everything about a lot of the deals long before hand.

Rumor that Bedford is going to be Ox and Markos first guest on their first show this afternoon

And in memory of R Lee Ermey , from Full metal jacket, who recently passed away their first question to Bedford will be “What’s your name Scumbag”

Knocked the opportunity back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back