Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Knocked the opportunity back

Hmm I don’t know about that , was it you that sabotaged the first 2 minuets of their first show , all that could be heard was what sounded like helicopter landing/taking off

I don't know how you's done it but I KNOW YOU'S DONE IT!

MV5BODZhMWRlYmMtYjQwZC00NmI4LThjYmEtY2YxZTQ5ODg5MWJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4ODc2NDY@._V1_.jpg

Hmm I don’t know about that , was it you that sabotaged the first 2 minuets of their first show , all that could be heard was what sounded like helicopter landing/taking off

I don't know how you's done it but I KNOW YOU'S DONE IT!

MV5BODZhMWRlYmMtYjQwZC00NmI4LThjYmEtY2YxZTQ5ODg5MWJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4ODc2NDY@._V1_.jpg

s**t youre right, whats with the interference>!?!?!! s**t start

It shows no matter what some on here may think of some presenters , that a lot of the on air personal who were let go by Hutchy Sen , have found employment at 1278 or 693

When the new station had the choice to get anyone

Matty Granland

Matt Thompson

Brett Thomas

David Schwarz

Mark Allen

Mark Robinson

Tony Schibecci

Greg Denham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I chucked on Macquarie when out and about this morning... Matt Thompson and another fella who's voice I recognised but name I have no idea about ...

Pretty ordinary start, both think the show is their show. Matt Thompson in particular is really bad, he lacks any real connection with the people who have called up and seems to just try sensationalise everything. I only listened to the first hour really so no idea if it improved.

2 hosts in different states doesn't work IMO either

I chucked on Macquarie when out and about this morning... Matt Thompson and another fella who's voice I recognised but name I have no idea about ...

Pretty ordinary start, both think the show is their show. Matt Thompson in particular is really bad, he lacks any real connection with the people who have called up and seems to just try sensationalise everything. I only listened to the first hour really so no idea if it improved.

MT is a goose, would sensationalize himself having a crap

Excuse me lord peternorth

Can the fred title be edited to include Macquarie and thus be THE all encompassing sports radio station discussion point

David Morrow. He's meant to be partnered with Tiff Cherry, but it's more or less his show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back