Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Big fan of the new breakfast slot. I would've preferred just Garry and Hamish tbh, but the three of them work OK. And don't worry, Sam, I like you.

He was a regular caller who did not think that made him into a celebrity - he did not try to do that ******* bullshit fake banter like Trout or that North hating flog that microwaves his Richmond membership. Come to think of it I can remember Andy saying in a matter of fact way that he had to go into hospital for some tests. Its too sad

That north hating membership microwaver is Mario.....he is just a bloke taking the piss, anyone who takes him seriously needs to lighten up

That north hating membership microwaver is Mario.....he is just a bloke taking the piss, anyone who takes him seriously needs to lighten up

Fair point- he still thinks he is a celebrity

Sam off mornings will go the way of hutchy/mark Stevens real fast. It'll only take him to stuff up one story and the AFL boys club will turn on him quick fast. He'll soon be ridiculed and looked upon as inferior as the above two.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Someone please humour me with a response, even though this is mostly about 3aw,. :D

Last year, Gerard and Dwayne hinted that Sports Today might be returning to a 2-hour show. This year, they've made the odd reference to something coming up in "the second hour of tonight's show", but still haven't told the Melbourne audience where to hear it. I couldn't find the 2nd hour on any of 3aw's frequencies, nor is it on their podcasts.

After hunting around Facebook and Twitter, I found that the 2nd hour is a joint venture with Croc Media which is broadcast only in regional areas and Tassie, and the whole show is podcast on Omny, which Croc Media uses a lot. One implication of this is that some Croc Media blokes from other stations, such as Andrew Maher and Damien Barrett, are on the 2nd hour.

https://omny.fm/shows/sportsday/playlists/podcast

Oh, and the 2nd hour can apparently be heard live on one of the regional station's web page.

http://player.listenlive.co/46571

Tell all ya friends :p

Last edited:
Sam off mornings will go the way of hutchy/mark Stevens real fast. It'll only take him to stuff up one story and the AFL boys club will turn on him quick fast. He'll soon be ridiculed and looked upon as inferior as the above two.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk
FFS don't put Hutchy in the Mark Stevens class, Hutchy is absolutely killing it, here and in the States.

I'm not saying I don't like him on the station. But I think Brian Waldron deserves a bit of a smack. He deserves it because I think he's a bit of an AFL suckhole.

Does he ever go by once without complimenting how great the AFL is and how everything they do is awesome?

On Tuesday. He even made a big deal how the AFL won't be happy that they're not on the back page due to the super bowl coverage. When KB then justified the SB being there, Brian them crapped on about saying that the public wouldn't be interested. Instead, Dave Evans returning to Essendon was more interesting a topic!

Yeah right...

While we are potting blokes any danger Kosi can talk about anything but the saints

While we are potting blokes any danger Kosi can talk about anything but the saints

Don't forget LED lights, having a drink with the boys and life on the farm.

Hutchy still repaying Kosi for falsely calling him a rapist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS don't put Hutchy in the Mark Stevens class, Hutchy is absolutely killing it, here and in the States.
Yeah I'd agree with that, Hutch is really good value on his podcast and clearly happy to play the fool if it is called for and play serious when it is..
Stevo is just a bathwater drinking flog all the time.

Just got an email from SEN to do another survey, but as such it was more about what fast food I eat, do I have Foxtel etc.
I guess there's a chance it's dodgy one than offers you a cheap voucher in exchange for your details, then sells your mobile number to 50 marketing companies.

I got sucked into a survey/"gift offer" thing a while ago which I thought was legitimate, because the initial link was from JB Hi-Fi, where I'd recently done some shopping. Stupid me, because I got a stack of spam calls in the following months, and still get the odd one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back