Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

So they say. It's always seemed to be the same 4-5 who actually get on to talk. Found it stale after a few years, same old same old, but then I don't listen much to SEN at all these days unfortunately...

Will listen to KB though when possible, that's about it.

So they say. It's always seemed to be the same 4-5 who actually get on to talk. Found it stale after a few years, same old same old, but then I don't listen much to SEN at all these days unfortunately...

Will listen to KB though when possible, that's about it.
The same idiots like the Carp from Woodend.

Interesting discussion had on arvo show about eddie mcguire. One caller, michael, proposed that the media are afraid of calling out mcguire, including lyon, marko/ox etc.

ox denied this.
He should have left years ago. The fact nobody apart from Caro will call it out Indicates the boys club of AFL media. The last 5 years everything he's touched has turned to s**t. Ego maniac if I've ever seen one.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

The way KB carried on yesterday about the Josh Gibson bump was ridiculous. I think he has crossed the line from effective trolling to delusional old man.

The way KB carried on yesterday about the Josh Gibson bump was ridiculous. I think he has crossed the line from effective trolling to delusional old man.

I had to turn it off. That's why I can't stand him some times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to bring that up too but thought I might be seen as being biased being a Hawk supporter. Fair enough to spend a bit of time on it but it was basically his whole show.

Was going to bring that up too but thought I might be seen as being biased being a Hawk supporter. Fair enough to spend a bit of time on it but it was basically his whole show.
It'd be biased if it was just you but it was every guest, every caller and anyone with half a brain. As soon as he was asked "how many steps can someone take until you can bump them?" he had no answer and deflected.

Because its entertaining, he will talk about all sports and I love the way Carlton nuff nuffs get sucked in by him.

i agree his coverage of all sports is second to none. However his everyday rules discussion goes around in circles with no end in sight.

I also agree, his trolling of carlton is amusing

New ratings!! The breakfast show had a tiny improvement, but the rest had bigger improvements and are back up to 'normal'

Ratings-2-2017_zpsjhkl4rjw.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back