Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

if it's expected then it is no surprise. I think given its cricket season there would be more cricket talk. Also the dire perils of the national team give rise to discussion - although it can be summed up as "we are s**t".

You have an issue when you interview Darren Lehmann one day and then replay the interview the next day - It's a joke.

I must be one of the only ones that couldn't give a stuff about Harf leaving, he's just a fence sitter... no loss

I'd love Matty G, Ox and Turfy to have drive.. but it may overdo it and ruin it being on more than once a week.

I actually really like what Francis can bring, he'd be a great early arvo host where he can talk different sports and not have to try ham it up with Ox or an offsider.

Chuck Berry has been very good this week, but he's been good on KRock Footy for years so no shock

I must be one of the only ones that couldn't give a stuff about Harf leaving, he's just a fence sitter... no loss

I'd love Matty G, Ox and Turfy to have drive.. but it may overdo it and ruin it being on more than once a week.

I actually really like what Francis can bring, he'd be a great early arvo host where he can talk different sports and not have to try ham it up with Ox or an offsider.

Chuck Berry has been very good this week, but he's been good on KRock Footy for years so no shock
Moreso than Harf leaving, it's the fact that he is the one who's gone when you compare him to everybody else that is keeping their spots. He's surely better than most, if not all, of the current full time hosts.

Was listening and I think Rohan Connolly was on with Andy Maher and he directly mentioned that somebody else would be doing the afternoon programme next year.

I wouldn't mind Francis Leach doing afternoons. Just presenting a very straight show, with the emphasis on guests and issues.

Move Ox back to drive, and make Bery fulltime with him on Drive. I don't dislike Mark Allen as much as some, would a combo ox Ox, Allen, and Berry work? Doubt that it would be a popular suggestion.

3AW news. Going on about how shoppers typically buy their Christmas presents on one day, most leaving it for Dec 17. People not setting a budget an spending $300 more than they'd like.

They then have a grab of Patti Newton giving advice how to limit spending. :huh:

Yesterday morning. Dumb arse peaky crapping on about how for the first time in the draft, not one player who'd already played in the AFL was picked up.

It was then pointed out to him Matt de Boer got taken. He then tried to get round it by saying no one ever been picked that low or some garbage like that.

Hehehe. He's an idiot.

Yesterday morning. Dumb arse peaky crapping on about how for the first time in the draft, not one player who'd already played in the AFL was picked up.

It was then pointed out to him Matt de Boer got taken. He then tried to get round it by saying no one ever been picked that low or some garbage like that.

Hehehe. He's an idiot.

I know he has his fans, but Peaky is an instant-change-the-channel person for me. Talks s**t, dumb as a rock, horrid voice for radio.

Used to drive me nuts the 1-2 nights a week I'd turn Finey on before bed and Peaky is on :mad:

3AW news. Going on about how shoppers typically buy their Christmas presents on one day, most leaving it for Dec 17. People not setting a budget an spending $300 more than they'd like.

They then have a grab of Patti Newton giving advice how to limit spending. :huh:

Hehehe. He's an idiot.
I had to laugh at that , who really cares what Patty Newton thinks and really only people around my age might know her. She should worry about her son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They work so well together and although they can go off on a tangent every know and then, at least Patrick can't ever be accused of sitting on the fence.

Problem with that is he doesnt actually believe half of what he says. I guess the world doesnt like trolls anymore.

Today was the first time I've heard Maher acknowledging that we'd be hearing less of him next year, and that he was no longer doing the lunch time show. Sounds like he's wrapping up at the end of this week too, he told the Diego who did the lunch time segment today that it was the last time they'd be speaking on the program.

Today was the first time I've heard Maher acknowledging that we'd be hearing less of him next year, and that he was no longer doing the lunch time show. Sounds like he's wrapping up at the end of this week too, he told the Diego who did the lunch time segment today that it was the last time they'd be speaking on the program.
Well hopefully that's the end of Ralph Barba, absolute w***er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back