The SEN Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good night last night from the OWAAT boys. Good to see Franklin and Matther back together. They really are a good team.

-Ben

Now that the NBA is back, listening to Ed and Steve tonight. Probably the best 'personality' type show on SEN, along with On the rise. One thing i get a laugh out of every week is them talking about suburbs. They always tell everyone if they've been to a suburb that a caller is from.

They are great, aren't they.....love listening to them, even tho I'm not a fan of American sport.........they are so enthusiastic, and are very Aussiefied (if you get my drift)...Love ya Ed and Steve!!

Do you have something to do with Harf or the guy getting the arse? Does the person being sacked know that its coming?

Sarbbo,
I have said to much already and even if you can say what you want here I just want to wait to see how this is handled by the station.
Would you stay if you knew you were going to be given the bullet.
The station is alot more financial these days and in the past when its hands were tied and it might have wanted to make a few changes it couldnt.
With the Finey change working out well they have a bit more confidence to to take a risk as well.
Watch the new year and 2008 and remember I told you first !

Definitely enjoying Dr Turf's segments with KB.

Anyone else hear his Bob Hawke story this morning? He builty it up a bit, but delivered. Good story.

Please tell me Doran Got the bullett? If it isn't true then he must have 20 weeks holiday per year.:eek::cool:

Would be funny if he did. One thing that will always make me laugh is when he tried to play the expert Grand Final Week. I remember vividly during the GF parade when the Cats werent being as open and "relaxed" as the Power players/coach in giving interviews to SEN and other media, Doran declared that "the Cats are going about this the completely wrong way, they are playing into Ports hands, etc..."

2 questions - a) what exactly in his sporting experiance made him the expert in such matters, and
b) has he had the chance to say the immortal Fonzy words "I was wr-wr-wrong"? :D:D:D

Love Steve and Ed they are brilliant. Just wish they'd give the great game of baseball more time during the season.

Dr turf is also a class act,more turf less Doran would be nice.:thumbsu:

BP was good even with a sore throat he still showed us why he is one of the best at sen
hey all you kanga supporters you can keep the roos in melbourne if you work hard enough. just like we had that mark johnson guy at sen who didnt know how popular WSO was until we showed our fight to get it back and how many of us there were listening.
demetriou is the afls mark johnson to the roos supporters and they have to fight him and show him many of them there really are that support the roos .

damn its nice to get the prize of a 4 litre tin of jellybeans from 3-D paint and colour,love what you done
That'd be about a year's supply wouldn't it? :eek:

We showed that Johnson bloke what the listenership can do, thank God we've got the show back, I really missed it. Not sure why they brought about a name change though - what does changing it to "All Night Sport" achieve? Maybe they wanted to give the impression that there was some sort of a revamp during the uncalled-for hiatus.

Regardless, good to have Brett in good form as well as Mark and Luke. I've listened to a bit of Tony in the afternoons and the banter between him and Rita and Harf was great - that's the perfect role for him I reckon. As others have said, his sporting knowledge could be better, but when he's discussing general chit chat with a dash of sport thrown in, he's great to listen to :thumbsu:

Weren't The Good Oil discussing Mens Health and diabetes the other day? How does the 4L jellybeans go down with that?

Some people who have diabetes have to eat sweet stuff to balance out their blood sugar, there is a guy at work whose always got lollies for that reason. Not sure exactly how it works but the day we ban jelly beans will be a sad day.:thumbsdown::D

That'd be about a year's supply wouldn't it? :eek:

We showed that Johnson bloke what the listenership can do, thank God we've got the show back, I really missed it. Not sure why they brought about a name change though - what does changing it to "All Night Sport" achieve? Maybe they wanted to give the impression that there was some sort of a revamp during the uncalled-for hiatus.

Regardless, good to have Brett in good form as well as Mark and Luke. I've listened to a bit of Tony in the afternoons and the banter between him and Rita and Harf was great - that's the perfect role for him I reckon. As others have said, his sporting knowledge could be better, but when he's discussing general chit chat with a dash of sport thrown in, he's great to listen to :thumbsu:

I think they may have changed the name due to having a new site.

I liked the old name but i like the new songs they play in relation to sport. Tony just had after midnight...

-Ben

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people who have diabetes have to eat sweet stuff to balance out their blood sugar, there is a guy at work whose always got lollies for that reason. Not sure exactly how it works but the day we ban jelly beans will be a sad day.:thumbsdown::D

I thought it was jelly babies that diabetics ate...

Matt Thompson is an annoying arrogant Git, and should never host a program again ...
Anyone listen in last saturday arvo and see him getting flamed by all the listeners for his harsh views on Ben Cousins ...

He has no sense of humour and frankly should never ever host that gig again.

Give Troy Zantuck and Peakie or someone funny that slot during summer IMHO.

My dad is a diabetic..he carries barley sugar...the reason being that if he gets low on sugar he can go into a hyper/hypo (get them mixed up) the barley sugar (or jelly bean) will help build up the level til he can deal with it properly at home...They go all wonky and light headed if sugar levels are out of wak, could go into a type of coma...

I can't stand Kevin Bartlett at the best of times, but moreso when he's in one of those moods where he won't listen to reason. Today I heard him bleating on about TVN not being able to show the Melbourne Cup live due to contractual agreements with Channel 7 (7 show it live, TVN show immediately after the race is over). Poor Simon Beasley was explaining the situation to the silly bald fool that as 7 pay a packet for the rights they are entitled to make these demands. Bartlett wouldn't accept this point of view then finished the interview with an increasingly frustrated Beasley with his a petulant outburst that is his trademark when people have a differing view, that Beasley was only upset because the bookies were without power at the Cup and he lost a heap of money.

He's like an annoying 10 year old.

I can't stand Kevin Bartlett at the best of times, but moreso when he's in one of those moods where he won't listen to reason. Today I heard him bleating on about TVN not being able to show the Melbourne Cup live due to contractual agreements with Channel 7 (7 show it live, TVN show immediately after the race is over). Poor Simon Beasley was explaining the situation to the silly bald fool that as 7 pay a packet for the rights they are entitled to make these demands. Bartlett wouldn't accept this point of view then finished the interview with an increasingly frustrated Beasley with his a petulant outburst that is his trademark when people have a differing view, that Beasley was only upset because the bookies were without power at the Cup and he lost a heap of money.

He's like an annoying 10 year old.

Being an AFL guinea-pig, u would think KB would know all about TV rights...so is he saying Foxtel should be allowed to show live games that are on say Channel 10?

Billy from West Heidleberg is a classic calling everyone he hates duds. Also its funny how he wanted to box against some guy who lives in Williamstown.

Yeah Billy is a classic.
Try to make sure i listen to him every night just to hear what he says.

BP mentioned a couple of nights ago that he will be attending the Christmas Party (he is yet to attend any of the WSO parties and stuff) BP wants to get him a limo to pick him up so he can finally meet the listeners!

-Ben

The SEN thread is nearly falling over the edge of the first page for a long time in a while..I guess people aren't listening as much due to know footy on at the moment...

-Ben

I'm not listening quite so much.....not into cricket, in fact can't stand it.....so boring IMO.....but still like to listen to BP show.....Morn. Glory, Brett and Ed + Steve are the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back