The Serious News Thread

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Biden, as already mentioned, has a stutter. But that is a stutter that he taught himself to overcome. No speech therapy.

He's still a very active, mentally sound, experienced and an intelligent world leader, despite what the Republican fans are trying to paint him as. He was the right choice, being a more centralist candidate, considering the Republicans still hold the senate majority. The stuff he's not strong on, like Obama, he will have the best people to choose from to advise him, unlike Trump, and he won't be using any of his family as advisers.

Anything you hear downplaying his capabilities is coming via your Murdoch media empire trying to turn people against him. If you think about it, the only thing the Rep's have on him is that he occasionally messes up his words (even though Trump was worse) and that he's old. Oh, and the fake Hunter email BS. They can't knock him on his policy because Trump didn't run on any this time. They tried using his China relationship, but it turned out Trump has secret bank accounts and pays 200,000x more tax over there than in the USA.

Not a clue.

Alsmypal

All Australian
Oct 8, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Someone needs to clean all this up. Came here to read about football and instead I’ve got pages of bs about American politics. At what stage did it go through people’s heads to hijack a footy forum?

Oct 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
My wife has fed me (tried to) raw chicken twice, raw lamb a bit safer, now raw fish... in the past week and a half.

Should I be afraid given over the past 15 years it may have happened twice b4. Or not ever.

I got angry 2night and said how is this possible ur a good cook then I walked away 2 bed.

B&GBlood

Premiership Player
Mar 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My wife has fed me (tried to) raw chicken twice, raw lamb a bit safer, now raw fish... in the past week and a half.

Should I be afraid given over the past 15 years it may have happened twice b4. Or not ever.

I got angry 2night and said how is this possible ur a good cook then I walked away 2 bed.
Time to learn to cook

she’s telling you to cook yourself seeing as you’re the expert

Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Mornington air bnb or fox family freebie? That is the rumour.

CUB fox contracts would mean they are well stocked.

Tbh I don't have an issue with the latter.

Zack

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Is always pretty quiet. Guess we're a little bit like Canberra. Btw who's our Jenny for our moderators 2 find out why?

Trust ScoMo to make a speech about women not feeling heard about him and how important women are to him

South Australia’s chief public health officer Professor Nicola Spurrier has encouraged supporters at the Collingwood v Adelaide game in Adelaide on Saturday to avoid touching the ball or the players.

Professor Spurrier said the COVID-19 risk was negligible as the Magpies were already in quarantine at home in Melbourne along with their families or housemates.

Back