The SFA Rap/Hip Hop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tommy Wright III was ******* 19 when he produced this. Not only is he my favourite Memphis producer, he might be my favourite Memphis rapper. Seems like a really great guy these days too. So fascinating following someone with such an underground cult following but no mainstream success on social media. Bought a poster directly off him for $20 and it's such a cool item to own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TIL Quavo wrote 'Apeshit' and forgot about it. :tearsofjoy:

I was in the lab with Pharrell. I actually made "Apeshit" and "Stir Fry" in the same day and hour. I made "Stir Fry" first, then right after that he pulled up another beat and we made "Apeshit." I left both records and he sent me "Stir Fry." I told him I was going to use that for the album. I totally forgot about "Apeshit" — I just forgot about it. I knew he was going to do something with it and then he called me one day saying, "It's out of here" and it definitely was.

Quavo, Billboard

Happy new year y'all, here's my favourite song I heard on rage last new year's eve while trying to impress some young lass

I'm going to go out now to try and drink 2020 away, enjoy the night everyone!

Happy New Year my man, take it easy, and if it’s easy, take it.

PARTY UP!

Posted in another thread this weekend but deserves another spin, track is 🔥

RIP Stormzy 💀

I bought the mixtape last week, when it arrives exercise/going to the shops/posting will be a very different experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back