Event The SFA Wedding of the Century (The Wedding on Page 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wedding
Welcome to DockerDen5215 and Bonz's Wedding

Everyone please show your invitation at the gate.

serial_thrilla arrives first 12 hours before the wedding, mistaking the time as AM instead of PM.
After much deliberation, ST went home.
STarrives.jpeg

PMBangers arrives with a best man speech, not realising he isn't the best man.
PMarrives.png

Bastyy and Mister M arrive together with the other Furies not far behind.
furiesboys.jpeg

omgfridge, Riviat, and Barrybran arrive in matching Gumbies attire.
gumbiesarrival.png

The Coney Island Warriors rock up fashionably late, but not too late. Just in time for the wedding to begin.
warriorsarrive.jpeg

The Wedding is about to start. Please everyone take your seat.

guestswatching.jpeg

Strigoi lays down the flowers in preparation for the brides entrance.
flowergirl.jpeg

Here comes the bride...
bonzwalking.jpeg
DD: Absolutely stunning.
ST: How did this happen.
NaturalDisaster: Where the hell is the buffet?
[Everyone starts agreeing with ND]
Wedding officiate: Shhhhhhhh!
wedding1.png
Wedding officiate: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the pairing of two very special people; DockerDen5215 and Bonz. It is through the SFA that their unlikely bond flourished, and each and every one of you here today has witnessed it. Over the past month their care for one another has become so strong that neither would dare to spend a day apart. Today they join their lives in union of marriage. They stand here before you with their hearts in their hands as we all cherish what will be a glorious day in the SFA. As DockerDen and Bonz look into each other eyes, they reflect on what they love about each other.

DD: Bonz. I love the way you laugh at my posts and love my unique posting style. I always look forward to when you come home and rub my feet with your whiskers. I will never forget the time I lost my bathing suit and you stripped nude so that we could be equal together. I want to be with you and won't stand one moment without you.

Bonz: DD. I love that you enjoy all of me, especially my wild side that most people would be uncomfortable with, but you just get me. I love your belly rubs at midnight when I get tummy aches. I love the way you touch my head and play with my whiskers. I want to always be around you and never waste a second of it.

Wedding officiate: DockerDen5215, do you take Bonz to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?

DD: I do.

Wedding officiate: And do you Bonz, take DockerDen5215 to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?

Bonz: I do.

Wedding officiate: Now the rings.

[DD and Bonz both grab a ring]

DD places the ring on Bonz's finger: I give you this ring to show my eternal love for you. Let it always be a reminder.
Bonz places the ring on DD's finger: I give you this ring to show my eternal love for you. Let it always be a reminder.

Wedding officiate: May your life together be blessed with love and good health. DockerDen5215 and Bonz, it is by the power invested in me by the state of SFA to declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

[*KISS*]

Everyone claps and cheers as the happy couple make their way back down the aisle.
celebration.jpeg

Let's Dance!

No opportunity for me to object and declare my love for Bonz like in the movies? Ridiculous
I feel like half the people there were going to do that, so I just got rid of the object part all together.

I feel like half the people there were going to do that, so I just got rid of the object part all together.
That is definitely true.

Though it's still a borderline miracle that Knifey Spoony didn't torch the whole event.

I wonder if DockerDen5215 realises that the "wedding" contract Bonz got him to sign has actually signed him up to the Dragons in S32?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guestswatching.jpeg
Wait... I'm just part of the wall?

Of what? The only thing to remember is senseless loss of lifeat the cause of craven imperialism. Look up some history you napalm sniftering nose bleed.
* up dickhead people died and served protecting our way of life that we enjoy on a daily basis. Your pathetic opinion is thankfully a minority in RL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back