Event The SFAPA S28 beez Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't Test Tickle the dude that had this epic meltdown when he was a rookie because The Half Back was being mean to rookies?
yes yes that was me and I'll never forget it, The Half Back was giving dav a mouth full and I couldn't help myself but go in and make a complete dik of myself.
I learnt my lesson and with some good advice from Halfie and ND I was able to grow up, anyway I'm 12 now, so much smarter and wiser than back then.

😢

According to the list, I play for the Gumbies. Not sure how i feel about this.

I'd like to thank all my adoring Qooty fans, especially the ones that throw eggs at me on the field. They must know that I love a raw egg smoothy before a game.
didn't they tell you about the trade

forget I said anything

yes yes that was me and I'll never forget it, The Half Back was giving dav a mouth full and I couldn't help myself but go in and make a complete dik of myself.
I learnt my lesson and with some good advice from Halfie and ND I was able to grow up, anyway I'm 12 now, so much smarter and wiser than back then.
Tears of joy, feel like a proud uncle who has no kids of his own but lives vicariously through others.

My little boys are doing so well now.

Awesome stuff manangatang! I voted you #1 in my list for a reason. Glad to see it paid off mate. Congrats.

To have such energetic, highly visable & continually engaging posters like boncer34 & StickyMick poll ahead of me just goes to show the quality of not only this award but the league too.

Healthy. Happy. And completely legitimate.

Awesome stuff manangatang! I voted you #1 in my list for a reason. Glad to see it paid off mate. Congrats.

To have such energetic, highly visable & continually engaging posters like boncer34 & StickyMick poll ahead of me just goes to show the quality of not only this award but the league too.

Healthy. Happy. And completely legitimate.
Nice melt

Awesome stuff @manangatang! I voted you #1 in my list for a reason. Glad to see it paid off mate. Congrats.
Thanks mate. I see you've purchased a new hat. It suits you well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice that you can keep falling back on quality tried & tested mid '00's material mate. I'm sure it will serve you well in the 1 post you make next season too.
I pulled that card out the other day.

Next time don't copy me, might get more votes.

Alright, I've dropped the ball a tad, I was just about to come in and award the second ever Le Grille-Gym4life award.

This goes to the poster or posters who went voteless despite an active posting season.

It is named after two current SFA posters. Le Grille, who went voteless in S23 despite averaging 100+ posts a week and gym4life who went voteless S26 despite an active season.

To be eligible for this you must have averaged at least 30 or more posts per week.

So, I went through Wayneos list assessment thread and looked at everyones post averages, it turns out that everyone who averaged 30 or more per week got at least one vote, so well done people, your efforts didn't go completely unnoticed.

Alright, I've dropped the ball a tad, I was just about to come in and award the second ever Le Grille-Gym4life award.

This goes to the poster or posters who went voteless despite an active posting season.

It is named after two current SFA posters. Le Grille, who went voteless in S23 despite averaging 100+ posts a week and gym4life who went voteless S26 despite an active season.

To be eligible for this you must have averaged at least 30 or more posts per week.

So, I went through Wayneos list assessment thread and looked at everyones post averages, it turns out that everyone who averaged 30 or more per week got at least one vote, so well done people, your efforts didn't go completely unnoticed.
Who had the highest post average to not get a vote?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back