Event The SFAPA S28 beez Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, I've dropped the ball a tad, I was just about to come in and award the second ever Le Grille-Gym4life award.

This goes to the poster or posters who went voteless despite an active posting season.

It is named after two current SFA posters. Le Grille, who went voteless in S23 despite averaging 100+ posts a week and gym4life who went voteless S26 despite an active season.

To be eligible for this you must have averaged at least 30 or more posts per week.

So, I went through Wayneos list assessment thread and looked at everyones post averages, it turns out that everyone who averaged 30 or more per week got at least one vote, so well done people, your efforts didn't go completely unnoticed.
It what universe is 30 ppw the minimum to be considered "active"? You been smoking a joint with Barrybran?

It what universe is 30 ppw the minimum to be considered "active"? You been smoking a joint with Barrybran?
In season 1 the highest number of posts in any one H&A round - NOT BY A PLAYER, I'M TALKING THREAD TOTAL - was 31.

And the average was 9.

In season 1 the highest number of posts in any one H&A round - NOT BY A PLAYER, I'M TALKING THREAD TOTAL - was 31.

And the average was 9.
I'd dare say that the Bombers 13,700+ posts this season would've been more than the first 6 seasons combined.

I'd dare say that the Bombers 13,700+ posts this season would've been more than the first 6 seasons combined.
Pretty damn good figure pluckin'!
Total match thread posts accumulated from start of the competition did not pass the 13,700 mark until Round 6 of Season 7.

No

It’s just what I’ve decided to go with when awarding the Legrille-G4L
Meh. Who was the most active poster to not get a vote this season?
Pretty damn good figure pluckin'!
Total match thread posts accumulated from start of the competition did not pass the 13,700 mark until Round 6 of Season 7.
Jeez I'm good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can officially reveal that okeydoke7 received his one pity vote from me.

I hope next season he tops the leaderboard. The competition and our rivalry is much better with his presence. Come back :(
It’s taken me 12 days, but I hear ya Tarks.

Your pity makes me angry enough to consider investing more time here once more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back