The Shane Warnes of Football: Overweight players

Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Threads like these are peak internet. As much as there is some decent trolling in here, what's even funnier is the genuine sadness you can smell behind some of the posts. Most of the people in the thread are either A) way fatter than the players they are hanging sh*t on or B) too young to understand that it becomes harder not to be a fattie the older you get and know that one day they will find out. It's a goldmine of projection, self-hatred and fear of the future.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go deepthroat a jumbo chocolate eclair while crying.

fake tyrone

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Warrington Wolves, ACF Fiorentina
Super nice guy, if you tried your hardest to piss him off he would probably walk away instead of deciding to throw you through a brick wall. Taller then Buddy and probably stronger as well
He used to hang around my local a fair bit and seemed a very quiet bloke. One day my mate was doing a bit of filming in the sports bar for a uni project and he got a bit suspicious as to what my mate's intentions were. He moved out of the way and asked the manager on duty what was going on. Manager explained my mate was doing a quick little story for a uni journo project and all was good. He's since moved out of the area, hadn't seen him for ages prior to lockdown.

Back