The Shinteblaster - Roll up, roll up... and get abused.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thought back to all of my favourite shintemaster posts. That's three seconds of my life I'll never get back.

It was a good one that post... Thanks for talking me up :thumbsu:.

I can see how you got your username.

I have reflected over the past few days and you know what? I feel victimised and bullied by exclusion because I haven't been vilified by shintemaster yet.

That was my plan all along. Basically, I despise you so much more than the others that I wanted to ostracise you completely and destroy your happiness in its entirety. Which, really, is its own kind of love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm confused by this thread. Shinte has done hardly any abusing when I thought that was its purpose.

I think Shinte is the David Bourke of abusive stuff. Promised a lot (well someone somewhere thought he did) and delivered very little.

Well I'm confused by this thread. Shinte has done hardly any abusing when I thought that was its purpose.

I think Shinte is the David Bourke of abusive stuff. Promised a lot (well someone somewhere thought he did) and delivered very little.

David Bourke at least had a career highlight.

What an egotistical campaigner shintemaster is creating this steaming turd of a thread! More FIGJAM than that fugly prick overseeing the Collingwood rabble.

I trust you're revelling in your newfound celebrity, you monumental flog!!

I have some cousins from Norway in town and today I was waiting for them to meet up with my daughter and I in Fed Square so we could show them around town and head up Eureka Tower. Whilst waiting I see a vaguely familiar figure crossing at the lights from Flinders St Station. Almost immediately I see said figure's lips moving but could only make out words here and there.

"Hey f***hole!"

"Yeah you ya *******!"

"Talk about a walking talking example of an abortion gone awry!"

"Hey putty lips!"

The figure neared and knock me down with a feather, it wasn't an acid tongued Rachel Bilsen as I first figured, but the abusive poster himself shintemaster. Fact!

(Some spoken words may have been altered to suit this thread's premise)

I have some cousins from Norway in town and today I was waiting for them to meet up with my daughter and I in Fed Square so we could show them around town and head up Eureka Tower. Whilst waiting I see a vaguely familiar figure crossing at the lights from Flinders St Station. Almostimmediately I see said figure's lips moving but could only make out words here and there.

"Hey f***hole!"

"Yeah you ya *******!"

"Talk about a walking talking example of an abortion gone awry!"

"Hey putty lips!"

The figure neared and knock me down with a feather, it wasn't an acid tongued Rachel Bilsen as I first figured, but the abusive poster himself shintemaster. Fact!

(Some spoken words may have been altered to suit this thread's premise)

That'll teach you to leave the safety of the Chaddy food court. Boxing day sales or no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back