List Mgmt. The "Should we consider these delisted players from other clubs?" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

From memory, yes he did. Sandilands was fairly meh this year, truth be told I'd be happy for him to retire now. Sandi ruck and Darcy forward wont work, it'll look s**t.
Sandi is still a gun ruck. Quite silly to say this stuff. Darcy Sandi combo next year will be so great to watch and retirement talk is ridiculousness.

Sandi is still a gun ruck. Quite silly to say this stuff. Darcy Sandi combo next year will be so great to watch and retirement talk is ridiculousness.
Whats going to be great exactly? Slow forward line, easier for the defenders to run pass our forwards? Sandi has proven he can't play forward, granted the umpires refuse to pay him the most obvious of frees, but it's been proven for years that he simply can't impact games forward. How many teams play two genuine ruckmen? Not many teams play two ruckmen anymore, just doesn't work these days.

Triggered af lol. Highly doubt I'm wrong, you're just too stupid to realize how idiotic you are. I wont lie, I laughed at how salty you instantly got.

These are opinions not facts. For mine Sandi still dominates more often than not. Our win/loss over a long period of time makes very interesting reading when simply classified into Sandi played/Sandi did not play.

Of course he is winding down now at his age.

I'm going to go with probably not, look how successful west coast's rookie list has been in the past x years, taking loads of rejects and the best return is a single season from Petrie
This is a perfect point!
Would prefer to take a unknown delisted player like Hulett from the demons. It appears that he has been delisted due to the demons depth in tall forwards but doesn't have a history of injury!

Did we somehow skip the next year or two and are now in premiership contention?

Nothing wrong with Darcy getting game time alongside Sandilands, in fact, sounds perfect to me.

I'd prefer we still go in with our best set up to win games despite the fact we're not in premiership mode. Think we'll be way too slow/immobile with the two big fellas. Darcy will get plenty of time with Sandi at training.

I'd prefer we still go in with our best set up to win games despite the fact we're not in premiership mode. Think we'll be way too slow/immobile with the two big fellas. Darcy will get plenty of time with Sandi at training.
It is simply not acceptable to relegate Sandilands to a support role let alone wafl. If the club really wants to go in that direction then they have arred in offering Sandilands a new contract.

Clarke only needs to go if his knees are stuffed. Otherwise we might as well keep him.

In before half a dozen blokes blaming him for getting injured.
Last 3-4 years have proven his knees are stuffed, which his turned him into a spud.

I don't blame him for getting injured, hes a human who is allowed to have fun outside of footy, nothing wrong with that. Hes multiple soft efforts and zero impact games is why I want him long gone.

It is simply not acceptable to relegate Sandilands to a support role let alone wafl. If the club really wants to go in that direction then they have arred in offering Sandilands a new contract.

I think they have erred, but now that they have, Sandi is first cab off the rank and Darcy plays WAFL. I don't think it'll be long before one of two things happen; Sandi breaks down, or struggles. Darcy will then get his opportunity and there'll be no looking back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Trengrove gets another chance. I'd take him if he passes a medical (that's a big if though). Has a ton of talent, and I think he'll blossom getting away from a club where there was way too many expectations on him way too early.

Trengrove is from Melbourne so it's my understanding is he wants to go back... Freo is in the opposite direction so no use starting a new hypothetical about him coming to Freo!

Trengrove is from Melbourne so it's my understanding is he wants to go back... Freo is in the opposite direction so no use starting a new hypothetical about him coming to Freo!
I'm not starting a hypothetical about him coming. I'm saying I would take him if it was an option.

I think he has been hard done by at PA but maybe reasons why he can't get a game... like saying I want to go back to Melb at the end of the year.. PA management say why put more time , effort and games into someone who doesn't want to be here!

What was his vfl form like?
I've only seen him on tv, not been to any Casey games this year because their homeground is about 100km from me, but from what I've seen he's still building from being out for so long, not quite as fast as he once was, but still one of their better players, if not their best player every week

They turned into pirates?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back