Toast The Shrine of Shiggsy AKA Keith's Cage

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s aware of this thread. He’s looking to get rid of Keith. He bought him a pal but they chatter at each other all the time . If you want them their yours .
He should give them to Nafe Hrovat, doesn't matter if he loses a bit of sleep.

btw I love you too Shane if you have a squiz at the thread

This makes me happier than you can imagine.
Like this?
0c7522ed2570d7587b3e815477764913.jpg

Just had a great chat to him in the dunnies. I told him I love him and we hugged.

Did you sneak a peak and assuming you would've, did it emit a mysterious golden glow like the one emanating from the Pulp Fiction briefcase? Asking for a friend.

You have good taste, I like it, lets be friends.

Jongy, Caleb and Fletch were there too but not big Red. I think the place was full of footy players.

I love Kolsch's recorded music but the gig wasn't my cup of tea- too anthemic and not not enough beats. Like trance anthems with just the anthem part half the time. He didn't DJ, just played his own stuff and it got too samey after a while. But Loreley and Der Alte live in front of a massive welcoming crowd was fantastic. Melbourne loves him.

Gig ended at 1pm and I was pretty wasted so went home, am now annoyed that I didn't have the sense to wait for Shiggsy and see if he invited me to the afterparty as I think we'd get on well.

Jongy, Caleb and Fletch were there too but not big Red. I think the place was full of footy players.

I love Kolsch's recorded music but the gig wasn't my cup of tea- too anthemic and not not enough beats. Like trance anthems with just the anthem part half the time. He didn't DJ, just played his own stuff and it got too samey after a while. But Loreley and Der Alte live in front of a massive welcoming crowd was fantastic. Melbourne loves him.

Gig ended at 1pm and I was pretty wasted so went home, am now annoyed that I didn't have the sense to wait for Shiggsy and see if he invited me to the afterparty as I think we'd get on well.

You could have boiled up a pot of piss for the boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These images came up one after the other on my insta feed, what a heck of a Saturday that'd be with the greatest two blonde footballers of the last half a century

Yeah I could imagine the gig like that. Some music, particularly his style sometimes just doesn't translate as well live I spose.

He was busy signing autographs but I had a quick chat to him over the fence.

Me: "Hey Shiggsy, did you enjoy the gig?"

Shiggsy: "Ah yeah mate how are you? Yeah great. Did you enjoy it?"

Me: "Yeah are you going to Andhim at Albert Park? 7th January"

Shiggsy : "Yeah I saw them twice live in Europe last year, we're off on holiday till the 10th January so I should be there."

He saw Andhim TWICE last year! I love you Shiggsy like a teenage girl crush! Andhim are my favourite DJs in the whole world evah!

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/thick-as-thieves-present-andhim-tickets-40008634904 should be a great gig, way better than Kolsch. They're top class DJs

He was busy signing autographs but I had a quick chat to him over the fence.

Me: "Hey Shiggsy, did you enjoy the gig?"

Shiggsy: "Ah yeah mate how are you? Yeah great. Did you enjoy it?"

Me: "Yeah are you going to Andhim at Albert Park? 7th January"

Shiggsy : "Yeah I saw them twice live in Europe last year, we're off on holiday till the 10th January so I should be there."

He saw Andhim TWICE last year! I love you Shiggsy like a teenage girl crush! Andhim are my favourite DJs in the whole world evah!

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/thick-as-thieves-present-andhim-tickets-40008634904 should be a great gig, way better than Kolsch. They're top class DJs
I think you're my new favourite Bigfooty poster, Jan 7 lock in Portsea Pub day party - Andhim and Late Nite Tuff Guy

From the open training sesh
Biggs: it's time for another premiership. It's been too long!"

He guaranteed me that we would do well this year. I believe in him. I believe strongly in everything Shiggsy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back