Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

It's a tricky one this one, there are varying reports about recovery from this type of injury. Normally 4 months before resuming full activity but it can vary according to what I have read. The fact that he is kicking the footy would make you think that so far he is on track. The key indicator seems to be that if there is ongoing pain then it can be a bad result in the end and sometimes it can recur after healing. Bad results seem to be in the minority of cases, lets hope Jesse isn't one of those.
In the scenario that they do cut his foot off, is there a precedent for AFL players with prosthetic limbs?

trentjac

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
In the scenario that they do cut his foot off, is there a precedent for AFL players with prosthetic limbs?
If he requires a prosthetic, I say go the full hog.
1547089487789.png

Freo medical staff have been tinkering with prosthetic limbs for some time now.

Last year they replaced A. Pearce's troublesome lower leg with a wooden rail.
Worked a treat until termites set in mid season.

View attachment 603269

I love Alex. Especially the way he would grab the ball and go for a trot. Then you can see that moment when he's moving faster than his brain could figure out what to do next, so he'd turn the ball over instead of hitting up a short target.

I love the attack on the ball, and I love the trots he goes on. The last bit will come with experience. For now, it's just hilarious ;)

Back