Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

No, that was Descarte.

You need to learn more about Western Philosophy.

For all the Ernest hand wringing, debating and contest of idea on idea, there are few universal truths that we can take from philosophy. But some things are without doubt e.g. Socrates himself is particularly missed, a lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.

<Edit> Didn't see your later post :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately the football media like to think that coaches, players and the boot studder are answerable to them.

Fortunately Ross Lyon and Peter Bell disagree. Jesse Hogan didn't harm anyone and in the big scheme of things committed a minor indiscretion - I've seen and done a lot worse. The bloke has been through some trauma over the last couple of years and I don't know how that affects the decisions in his private life. It's really none of my business.

I'll trust the club to ensure his well being and hope that he can play good footy for Fremantle. If they have to stretch the truth a little to protect him from the bunch of jackals that constitute the sports media, I don't give a sh1t. If I was in their position I'd probably do the same.

Unfortunately the football media like to think that coaches, players and the boot studder are answerable to them.

Fortunately Ross Lyon and Peter Bell disagree. Jesse Hogan didn't harm anyone and in the big scheme of things committed a minor indiscretion - I've seen and done a lot worse. The bloke has been through some trauma over the last couple of years and I don't know how that affects the decisions in his private life. It's really none of my business.

I'll trust the club to ensure his well being and hope that he can play good footy for Fremantle. If they have to stretch the truth a little to protect him from the bunch of jackals that constitute the sports media, I don't give a sh1t. If I was in their position I'd probably do the same.
Yep, and the club has Hogan's well being in mind, whereas I get the feeling for some that they have a vested interest in bringing him down as a way to target the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Building nicely - hope we get a full season out of him and he gets a full preseason for 2020. We still missed him on the lead four times that I counted and Matera could have placed it to advantage in the fourth and he would have been 70/30 chance.

If his fitness builds and we can keep improving our kicks to advantage he should be a regular 3-4 goal a game forward. Which is gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back