Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

My roommate and I have to thank him for that. As soon as he said that, JLos odds pushed out from $1.50 to $7 for the next Freo coach. We both loaded up on that and made a killing :thumbsu:
Was ridiculous that the market actually relied on him for the correct reporting. That’s a steal if I even seen one.

Unless you have a survey book, they wouldn’t have a clue whether you listen or not.
Your other interactions, including website, phone calls, text messages, social media etc will all be used to judge participation.

When you're wondering why celebrities are asking what your favorite thing is after showing you there's, it's because interactions drive revenue.

Don't interact. Don't click.

Your other interactions, including website, phone calls, text messages, social media etc will all be used to judge participation.

When you're wondering why celebrities are asking what your favorite thing is after showing you there's, it's because interactions drive revenue.

Don't interact. Don't click.
Nope, if only it were that sophisticated. It's literally survey results that determine what they can charge for ads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the big fella yesterday. He really is super shy. See him a lot, he lives nearby, and he’s always on his own. Seems a lot happier in himself. Chats are always brief.

Saw him at City Beach a couple of months back - absolute anatomy chart of a back on the bloke. I had seen him a coupe of times at the beach over the past few years and this was by far the best shape he has been in. Hoping for a big season.

Will be gold to have a regular 50 plus goal a year forward for the next 5-7 years.

I was actually more concerned about his foot than whether he would be mentally ok to eventually come back, but looking at the way he's moving in this vid it seems like the 2 month break could not have been more perfectly timed from a physical perspective

tenor.gif

Without a word of exaggeration, I have been convinced Hogan was meant to be in purple since before he got stolen in the mini-draft. He has always belonged with us. There's no reason to it, just a rock-hard, rolled-gold belief. A meant to be.

Let's face it, you actually couldn't get a more Fremantley footballer than this bloke. From the day he rocked up to training at Melbourne on his skateboard to the day he got on the piss and forgot to show up to training at Freo, he has been - and continues to be - the embodiment of everything our club stands for. Theoretically amazing, realistically an entertaining shambles, he offers the world and delivers an out-of-date UBD. But it is a very cool UBD. You can rip out the s**t suburbs and roll stupidly big spliffs with them.

Which, incidentally, should be our club manifesto: "Fremantle: We rip out the s**t suburbs and roll stupidly big spliffs with them."

Rip out the s**t suburbs, Hoges. You are the one. God bless you and all who sail with you.

Without a word of exaggeration, I have been convinced Hogan was meant to be in purple since before he got stolen in the mini-draft. He has always belonged with us. There's no reason to it, just a rock-hard, rolled-gold belief. A meant to be.

Let's face it, you actually couldn't get a more Fremantley footballer than this bloke. From the day he rocked up to training at Melbourne on his skateboard to the day he got on the piss and forgot to show up to training at Freo, he has been - and continues to be - the embodiment of everything our club stands for. Theoretically amazing, realistically an entertaining shambles, he offers the world and delivers an out-of-date UBD. But it is a very cool UBD. You can rip out the s**t suburbs and roll stupidly big spliffs with them.

Which, incidentally, should be our club manifesto: "Fremantle: We rip out the s**t suburbs and roll stupidly big spliffs with them."

Rip out the s**t suburbs, Hoges. You are the one. God bless you and all who sail with you.

Post of the 2000s.

This is absolute gold

Love it mate, cracking post.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back