Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

Very strange that he didn’t appear in any of the photos and didn’t post any considering how active he is on Instagram.

He was there though because there were photos of his wife there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe he wants to enjoy himself in a semi private environment without the prying eyes of social media

Maybe he wants to enjoy himself in a semi private environment without the prying eyes of social media
Most of them do. It might be fun at first, and it'll get you laid - but after a while, this sort of bullshit has to wear pretty thin.

Walters on Instagram? Probably the most active Freo player on social media being quiet and wants privacy?

Lol. Something is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all I can say is that there was no mention by Duffield and co which would be strange if this was as bad as Hardie made out.
Oh no. This looks bad for Hardie. He was a good journo. probably one of the best. His reputation is gone now.

Poor guy.

I can only guess he went on bad info and didn't check.

Can't be trusted now. What a shame. His career is in the dumpster now unless there's a confirmation.

Oh no. This looks bad for Hardie. He was a good journo. probably one of the best. His reputation is gone now.

Poor guy.

I can only guess he went on bad info and didn't check.

Can't be trusted now. What a shame. His career is in the dumpster now unless there's a confirmation.
Seems likely he'll lose his job... What is he going to do for money now?

Maybe he could sell his Brownlow?

Seems likely he'll lose his job... What is he going to do for money now?

Maybe he could sell his Brownlow?
There is still a way out for him. He needs someone to come out who saw Jesse leave the Doig.

Otherwise - Hardie in real trouble here.

Edit- still nothing confirming Brad Hardie's story.
Sounds like he made up a story about a man with known mental health issues. This is seriously worrying.

Will follow this through.

Last edited:
I bet nothing at all will be made of it as he didn’t name the player and said it was a ‘word on the street’. It was clearly implied to be Jesse though, and he sounded smug as f*ck about it.
It’s bull$hit gutter journalism at its worst. Hardie and his mate Hackdorn are nothing more than gossip columnists. Any they’re still upset their mate Sumich didn’t get the gig so they go as hard as they can upon hearing the first snippet of anything negative to do with us.

I don’t like getting involved in these discussions. Seems every B&F some story comes out about a player going too hard or not attending.

Walters no social media pictures must be gone. Told you there were issues between he and Longmuir...”K.Hagdorn”

Chinese whispers for Brad Hardie. Hogan getting a bit exuberant with the alcohol and Belly sitting at his table giving him a tap on the shoulder and saying ease up chief or else might be best you going home early to look after that cute puppy of yours. “S*#t thank Belly forgot all about the little fella I better be off - call me an Uber will ya.“

There is still a way out for him. He needs someone to come out who saw Jesse leave the Doig.

Otherwise - Hardie in real trouble here.
He's so well respected around the place someone will surely come out and back up his story?!? Just to clarify, is it claimed he left the Doig or the dog?

Hardie's name comes up a lot when my friends and I talk about credible footy journalists (he's like a yard stick). I definitely don't screw up my face whenever I hear his voice on the radio and almost crash my car as I scramble to find the off button - never happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet nothing at all will be made of it as he didn’t name the player and said it was a ‘word on the street’. It was clearly implied to be Jesse though, and he sounded smug as f*ck about it.
It’s bull$hit gutter journalism at its worst. Hardie and his mate Hackdorn are nothing more than gossip columnists. Any they’re still upset their mate Sumich didn’t get the gig so they go as hard as they can upon hearing the first snippet of anything negative to do with us.

Hardie named him yesterday after a caller reiterated the story and named Jesse.

Seriously.. when was the last time a West Coast recruit rocked up to training pissed or breached quarantine? If it happened it would be reported on
Well we don’t know because they would’ve quickly and efficiently swept it under the carpet (no shade on them - they’re the best in the competition at it), and likely threatened less media access if they reported it.

Evidently we need a Malcolm Tucker to play hardball with the media.

He's so well respected around the place someone will surely come out and back up his story?!? Just to clarify, is it claimed he left the Doig or the dog?

Hardie's name comes up a lot when my friends and I talk about credible footy journalists (he's like a yard stick). I definitely don't screw up my face whenever I hear his voice on the radio and almost crash my car as I scramble to find the off button - never happens.
I think that's what is so surprising. He's generally a really good caller and great at what he does. I have (had) great admiration for him.

He's lost now though without the club coming out and confirming his story.

It just looks ham-fisted now. Such a pity.

Hardie named him yesterday after a caller reiterated the story and named Jesse.
So, Hardie is doubling down on the story?

Why isn't anyone else running it?

This smells worse than the "Jesse Hogan will never play for Fremantle again" story. And we all know how that turned out.

So was there any context? or just he got drunk and was asked to leave at some point during the night?
That's not what Harding has reported.

He's running with Hogan was asked to leave BEFORE the medal count even began. Meaning Jesse Hogan turned up unfit to even sit in his chair.

Still waiting on a response from anyone to confirm.

Hardie is 100% full of s**t, there's no way it happened if people aren't backing him up. Just another bullshit media excuse to bag on Hogan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back