List Mgmt. The sign up Mclovin thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

who is everyone? the same people who don't know, who pretend they do?

clearly he was always miles off, just that people who don't know about these things listened to other people who don't know about these things.
AA at the U18 national champs. Played for SA as an underager. Considered a top 10 draft pick at the begining of his draft year. Latest feedback about him was poor attitude effected his draftability.

Man you must hate Ogilvie.
Sam Siggins. What the he'll was he thinking?
Alex Spina? For reals?
James Battersby? Was he on drugs?
Ramsey? The kid was blind in one eye. What the hells going on?
Dean Gore? Osborne?

I said that we should have taken Josh Dunkley instead of Doedee. One is already a premiership player, the other hasn't had a game.
I guess I should be down at the crows then lol.

I have no personal axe to grind with cleric and am sure I have plenty of baggage myself (who doesn't), but I couldn't resist this one by him that I came across in the Locker room the other day as I was reading up on the Rat. He is scathing regarding our recruiting of him. In retrospect it is gold (not!). He wrote: "I am flabbergasted that we did not pick up Garlett. Stupid decision. But we have been making a lot of them lately. Stunned." What a waste of draft pick 81 hey? https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/21-rory-atkins.982630/

Man you must hate Ogilvie.
Sam Siggins. What the he'll was he thinking?
Alex Spina? For reals?
James Battersby? Was he on drugs?
Ramsey? The kid was blind in one eye. What the hells going on?
Dean Gore? Osborne?

I said that we should have taken Josh Dunkley instead of Doedee. One is already a premiership player, the other hasn't had a game.
I guess I should be down at the crows then lol.

Nice shirk. Stay on topic and defend your expertise in light of these terrible calls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no personal axe to grind with cleric and am sure I have plenty of baggage myself (who doesn't), but I couldn't resist this one by him that I came across in the Locker room the other day as I was reading up on the Rat. He is scathing regarding our recruiting of him. In retrospect it is gold (not!). He wrote: "I am flabbergasted that we did not pick up Garlett. Stupid decision. But we have been making a lot of them lately. Stunned." What a waste of draft pick 81 hey? https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/21-rory-atkins.982630/

The problem is not that he's a truly s**t judge, the problem is he keeps acting like and telling people to listen because he's in the know and is a good judge

Clearly he's terrible

The problem is not that he's a truly s**t judge, the problem is he keeps acting like and telling people to listen because he's in the know and is a good judge

Clearly he's terrible
Mirror, mirror on the wall... Vickery is awesome compared to JJ...

I'll pre-empt this thread for anyone who doesn't wanna read it between now and September.

• Will he won't he
  • His girlfriend is from Adelaide
  • His other girlfriend is from Perth
  • What are you talking about, he's gay
  • No, he's Bi
  • His boyfriend is from China.. he's going to Port, it's obvious
  • His mum just bought a beach shack in Scarsborough
  • But his dad just bought a tractor in Aldinga
  • His sister's dog was registered in SA
  • But his cat ran away and ended up in Perth HINT HINT
  • Who cares he's s**t anyway
  • WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS GUN, OFFER HIM FIVE HIGH-CLASS HOOKERS AND A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF COCAINE
  • Did anyone see the spag bol he posted on twitter? STAYING
  • He tagged his brother in it. LEAVING

Av5chC.gif

Apparently contract talks are not on hold and discussions have commenced, I'm also told that he has a very strong bond with Pyke

I've also noticed that over the past couple weeks since talks have commenced the noise from the West has gone quiet

I'm calling it early that Shooter will stay

No surprises that he likes Pyke. I think I'd have a pretty good bond with a coach that played me in every game of my second season, bar a one game rest just before finals.

Thanks for sharing Sloane. There are some here who burn seasoned and proven posters who share insights to the detriment of the group as a whole. We have lost a lot of inside word due to them. I ask that you ignore for the sake of the genuine. We soon work out who can be trusted and not!

Come back TMS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back