Media The SIMple Truth.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am very concerned about the consistency of the Sim.

Clearly the Dragons were robbed in season 29 !!!

At least now you know how the rest of us feel. I would argue the entire league was "robbed" in S28.

I would hope so. Heads should roll.
Absolutely. A travesty of the highest order!
I am very concerned about the consistency of the Sim.

Clearly the Dragons were robbed in season 29 !!!
Oh no I think the sim has been really consistent in tea bagging the Bombers into oblivion!
We’ll see how S30 pans out Andrew.

Me too, as in i look forward to the Bombers losing the last 8 games next season.

It generally only happens to the successful clubs with a vibrant list so you should be pretty safe for the foreseeable future.

Wins and losses may matter to someone with the personality of a witches hat, but at the Bombers we get enjoyment out of other things.

Take today for example, we are fishing.
Are you any good at fishing ABV ? Or are you as s**t as you are at Qooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mind you Flanders, but once I found out you were a kombucha swilling, gluten-free vegan flog I lost a bit of respect for you.

He took time out from hugging a tree to make that post.

I’d leak some Pm’s but I’m probably 1 point off another perma. Let’s just say our suspicions are correct: but luckily we’re just here for a bit of fun. Some of those higher ups just seem to take this a little too seriously. Let the sim be a sim and not a dice roll and re-roll every time the bombers are on the winning end. Watch us win next week to take the heat off.

I’d leak some Pm’s but I’m probably 1 point off another perma. Let’s just say our suspicions are correct: but luckily we’re just here for a bit of fun. Some of those higher ups just seem to take this a little too seriously. Let the sim be a sim and not a dice roll and re-roll every time the bombers are on the winning end. Watch us win next week to take the heat off.

0.19% chance a team goes 0-9 if all's fair and it's a 50/50 dice roll.

Dead cat bounce?

Is that you Alastair Clarkson??

LightheartedOrneryEider-small.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back