Media The SIMple Truth.

Given yesterday heralded the end of the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club's finals chances and with one round to go it is season over. I felt it was time to pen my thoughts from the season that was.

We were incredibly brave and fell agonisingly close to finishing in the top 4, in truth if we had an ounce of luck we could have finished top and gone on to win the premiership. In every game we fought it right out until the end and never gave up.

Throughout the season we have received a lot of constructive feedback.

"You are all a bunch of campaigners and are spoiling the game'.

"I truly wish you would all die".

"I would not piss on you if you were on fire and I was about to piss my pants".

And my personal favourite.

"You are the reason why there has been a drop off in rookies this season". Thanks Kennedy Parker

All of this is tremendous feedback and all has been personally logged in my stiff s**t book for future reference. We have also set up a feedback hot line for those who would still like to contribute, simply call 1300 SUCK MY DICK.

Apparently us finishing last this season was well deserved and what the SFA needed. The "random" SIM continued to find a way for us to lose and must have provided hours of entertainment behind the scenes. The LOL's and "this will * them" must have been very enjoyable for those concerned.

As a club it has absolutely decimated us. Our post numbers have been down and it has been near on impossible to get our team motivated to be involved and contribute. Some weeks I have been embarrassed by how we did not show up as we continued to get "schooled" by the opposition.

We are the worst posting team in the league's history and many players and clubs decided not to post against us this season as it was just too traumatic. Despite this we have 3 players already signed for next season as quite frankly they had more fun against us than in their own team. Go figure.

On behalf of the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club I would like to thank all of you for making us even stronger this season and allowing us to be stronger again in S29. Your melts and hate have really galvanised us and it will continue to drive us into the future.

Have a great finals series to those who made it and I look forward to locking horns again in season 29.

Tony xoxo.

Yeah I think I only posted once in 6 matches .. absolute s**t truck effort .. my counselling bill has quadrupled and my therapist now needs therapy herself! Sorry about that CazC30, due to the nefarious vagrants constantly denigrating our beloved mighty Bombers ....

Do you know heartbreaking it is to front up on game day to a total of 2 pages in the match day thread ... gone are the heady days for 60+ pages on a regular basis.

Maybe we need a change of management?

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Given yesterday heralded the end of the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club's finals chances and with one round to go it is season over. I felt it was time to pen my thoughts from the season that was.

We were incredibly brave and fell agonisingly close to finishing in the top 4, in truth if we had an ounce of luck we could have finished top and gone on to win the premiership. In every game we fought it right out until the end and never gave up.

"You are the reason why there has been a drop off in rookies this season". Thanks Kennedy Parker

All of this is tremendous feedback and all has been personally logged in my stiff s**t book for future reference. We have also set up a feedback hot line for those who would still like to contribute, simply call 1300 SUCK MY DICK.

Apparently us finishing last this season was well deserved and what the SFA needed. The "random" SIM continued to find a way for us to lose and must have provided hours of entertainment behind the scenes. The LOL's and "this will fu** them" must have been very enjoyable for those concerned.

As a club it has absolutely decimated us. Our post numbers have been down and it has been near on impossible to get our team motivated to be involved and contribute. Some weeks I have been embarrassed by how we did not show up as we continued to get "schooled" by the opposition.

We are the worst posting team in the league's history and many players and clubs decided not to post against us this season as it was just too traumatic. Despite this we have 3 players already signed for next season as quite frankly they had more fun against us than in their own team. Go figure.

On behalf of the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club I would like to thank all of you for making us even stronger this season and allowing us to be stronger again in S29. Your melts and hate have really galvanised us and it will continue to drive us into the future.

Have a great finals series to those who made it and I look forward to locking horns again in season 29.

Tony xoxo.
images (35).jpeg

Really have to feel for the Baghdad Bombers now the league has introduced a bottom two relegation system. Going to really suck not having them around.

I would really encourage you to call the hot line Hate

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Name (edit -'and shame') the 3

Last edited:
I couldn't get through mate. Must have a lot of people trying to get through to process their cancellations.

I think the words you were looking for were "registering their support".

Apparently us finishing last this season was well deserved and what the SFA needed. The "random" SIM continued to find a way for us to lose and must have provided hours of entertainment behind the scenes. The LOL's and "this will fu** them" must have been very enjoyable for those concerned.

Tony xoxo.
Best speach I've heard since I was standing next to Martin Luther King and he started waffling on about some dream he had.
You are very inspiring Tony.
Its a little known fact that I had handed in my resignation a few rounds ago. I had lost my love of the game and was retiring.
But after reading that I've now got more love flowing through my veins than Prince Andrew at a sex island filled with 17 yr old drug fuelled hookers.
I ain't going nowhere.
Baghdad 4 life.

Back