Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_o71kq6O3FK1qh59n0o1_540.png

There is some absolute classic episodes out there. I feel as though family guy has overtaken them by being outrageously politically incorrect. But the Simpsons paved the way for a lot of current shows.
Edit: and the Simpsons is a lot more family friendly even though most kids probably watch family guy anyway

a.jpg

It'll all be worth it. Yes.

Particularly if the UK doesn't have to pay all the costs associated with leaving the EU.

What? Oh, nothing. Kudos to you voters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is some absolute classic episodes out there. I feel as though family guy has overtaken them by being outrageously politically incorrect. But the Simpsons paved the way for a lot of current shows.
Edit: and the Simpsons is a lot more family friendly even though most kids probably watch family guy anyway

The best animated series going round right now (even though they're stuck between seasons at the moment) is Rick and Morty. It's a show about a super-intelligent alcoholic scientist and his perpetually unsure and hopelessly naïve 14 year old grandson. High-brow concepts with low-brow humour.

Here's a twisted and kinda dark example. Summer is Morty's sister.

Last edited:
The best animated series going round right now (even though they're stuck between seasons at the moment) is Rick and Morty. It's a show about a super-intelligent alcoholic scientist and his perpetually unsure and hopelessly naïve 14 year old grandson. High-brow concepts with low-brow humour.

Here's a twisted and kinda dark example. Summer is Morty's sister.

I've heard of it and because of the illustration just assumed it was same old knock of crap. Didn't mind that at all.

175958.jpg

HOMER, DON'T START STALKING PEOPLE AGAIN. IT'S SO ILLEGAL.
REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE STALKING CHARLES KURALT BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT HE DUG UP YOUR GARDEN?
WELL, SOMETHING DID.

Homer: Oh, okay, have it your own way, Marge. I'll be back in a minute. I'm... going outside to... stalk... Lenny and Carl.
B5-T9weCYAAuohH.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back