Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

864463.jpg

ALL RIGHT, PAL WHERE'D YOU GET THE SUGAR FOR THAT TEA?

I NICKED IT WHEN YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN FOR THAT SPLIT SECOND AND I'D DO IT AGAIN. GOOD-BYE.

864463.jpg

ALL RIGHT, PAL WHERE'D YOU GET THE SUGAR FOR THAT TEA?

I NICKED IT WHEN YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN FOR THAT SPLIT SECOND AND I'D DO IT AGAIN. GOOD-BYE.
Well, very clever, Simpson, luring our bees to your sugar pile and selling them back to us at an inflated price.
homer1037102.jpg

Bees are on the what now?

"But first, she was the university honour student who devoted her life to kids until the night a grossly overweight pervert named Homer Simpson gave her a crash course in depravity Babysitter and the Beast."

"Ah Crap."

"Somebody had to take the babysitter home and then I noticed she was sitting on her sweet can, I grabbed her sweet can oh just thinking about her can I just wish I had her swee-swee-sw-sw-sweet can."

"So Mr. Simpson, you admit you grabbed her can? What do you have to say in your defense. Mr. Simpson, you're silence will only incriminate you further. No Mr. Simpson don't take your anger out on me! Get back, get back! M-Mr.Simpson NOOOO!!!"

*dramatisation may not have happened*

medium.jpg

One of my all time favourite scenes, that whole episode is such a brilliant take on sensationalist media.

"Oh that man is sick"
"Groundskeeper Willie saved you Homer"
"But listen to the music he's evil"
"Hasn't this experience taught you you can't believe everything you hear?"
"Marge, my friend, I haven't learned a thing"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the moment we've feared, people. Many of you thought it would never happen... but I insisted we spend two hours every morning training for it. You all thought I was mad. Many of you requested to be transferred to another peanut factory. But now, we--
1091706.jpg

I now have to re-watch this episode. So many classic moments: the DJMatic 2000, "a man who has lots of ivory is less likely to hurt the elephant than a man whose ivory supplies are low", the pets trying to get attention, "that wasn't part of the deal, Blackheart!", the four elephants of the Apocalypse, the Sound of Music run, every damn scene brilliant!

This is the moment we've feared, people. Many of you thought it would never happen... but I insisted we spend two hours every morning training for it. You all thought I was mad. Many of you requested to be transferred to another peanut factory. But now, we--
1091706.jpg

I now have to re-watch this episode. So many classic moments: the DJMatic 2000, "a man who has lots of ivory is less likely to hurt the elephant than a man whose ivory supplies are low", the pets trying to get attention, "that wasn't part of the deal, Blackheart!", the four elephants of the Apocalypse, the Sound of Music run, every damn scene brilliant!
Elephants don't have keys.

Another from Bart gets an elephant.

Lisa: Dad! You're sinking.
Homer: Huh?
Marge: Get a rope, Bart?
Homer: Naw, that's OK. I'm pretty sure I can struggle my way out.
First I'll just reach in and pull my legs out,

af18cb07c4894ceeb837a855e79825b6.jpg

Homer: ... now I'll pull my arms out with my face.

Br-WX-cCMAIZLaT.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back