Werewolf The Simpsons Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I was always going to change my vote at the last minute. Was juts hoping that you were on the good side, and therefore chose to back you on the decision.
Exactly. You not having a strong grasp on the game was exactly why you made it to the end.

FT did **** all except hide under a rock.

EJW more deserving than FT.
Agreed. FT was very obvious all game.

That's not to say it didn't almost work though!

So based on the OP, we have

Mafia: Fat Tony
Power Plant: Blue Haired lawyer, Frank Grimes
Pests: Snake

2. SM
6. Thatsapaddlin - Bart Simpson
8. Dennis Crumpet
9. Fr0ggy - Moe
15. akkaps
17. Michaels - Quimby
19. HumanMeatball
20. Pie 4 Life
21. Dapperjong - Abe
26. Fryer Tuck
28. Angryranga
29. Elton Johns wig

If we exclued the four people that have claimed (assuming it's right, admittedly I missed a bit the last 48 hours) we have:

2. SM
8. Dennis Crumpet
15. akkaps
19. HumanMeatball
20. Pie 4 Life
26. Fryer Tuck
28. Angryranga

4 bad roles (Fat Tony, Lawyer, Frank Grimes, Snake). Three innocents. Now you can believe me or not, but I can guarantee I'm just a villager. Both sides of evil have named me, and personally if I was the SK I would not have killed joelsyt, clearly I'd target a more dominant, vocal player.

Leaving:

2. SM
8. Dennis Crumpet
15. akkaps
19. HumanMeatball
26. Fryer Tuck
28. Angryranga
29. Eltonjohnswig

There is Snake and there is Fat Tony. Fat Tony would NOT have voted for croweater OR Golum. This is: EJW, FT, Angryranga, SM
There is Lawyer and Grimes who woulD NOT have voted for Frankston Rover: dennis

HumanMeatball did not vote (from what I saw). Akkaps? Didn't see a vote

Therefore you would assume both dennis crumpet and akkaps are Lawyer and Grimes. (Due to HM's inactivity).
Fat Tony is a bit tougher to decipher, but EJW and FT would be among my guesses. Maybe one is the SK as well?

In saying that, if I've incorrectly missed a vote, my apologies, that's just how I've seen the layout.

The only reason I'm still alive is because the SK wouldn't kill me based on people believing I am the SK.

Switch akkaps with SM and I'd got it. Damn it, well played SM. first game I'd worked it out but got too excited haha

Thanks for playing all :)

It was a pretty fun game to mod though that being said there were a few flaws/errors made in the game.

Firstly, apologies to The Filth Wizard, who put up a pretty strong case against his mod kill. It became clear he didn't have enough time to see his intimidation notice and he uses that taptalk crap which made it harder.. I was considering letting you back in but felt it would have just screwed things up more. though seeing the SM melt that would have come from it would have been funny

also apologies to Elton Johns Wig as my error with the win condition changed his tactics, otherwise he may have won (though probably would have been lynched anyway)

thanks to my co mod roo2macca for his amazing Arnie impersonations in his write ups, alerting people of their actions and just being a good help for my first time as lead mod.

Also, would like some thoughts on the newer roles... For me personally.

Fake doc - We never really got to see this much with dogs pulling out and all, but think it would have been just too confusing for everyone in the end. Probably won't use this agan

veteran: really should have limited alerts.. Had he had limited alerts, he would have had gone through night immunity. A good role to experiement with imo, kinda like a reverse vig in a sense.

Jester: Think it had potential, would have been interesting to see it in a situation where he was able to get lynched

Switch akkaps with SM and I'd got it. Damn it, well played SM. first game I'd worked it out but got too excited haha
To be fair you'd ruled me out as PP because I voted FR lol but yeah pretty close.

It was a pretty fun game to mod though that being said there were a few flaws/errors made in the game.

Firstly, apologies to The Filth Wizard, who put up a pretty strong case against his mod kill. It became clear he didn't have enough time to see his intimidation notice and he uses that taptalk crap which made it harder.. I was considering letting you back in but felt it would have just screwed things up more. though seeing the SM melt that would have come from it would have been funny

also apologies to Elton Johns Wig as my error with the win condition changed his tactics, otherwise he may have won (though probably would have been lynched anyway)

thanks to my co mod roo2macca for his amazing Arnie impersonations in his write ups, alerting people of their actions and just being a good help for my first time as lead mod.

Fake doc - We never really got to see this much with dogs pulling out and all, but think it would have been just too confusing for everyone in the end. Probably won't use this agan

veteran: really should have limited alerts.. Had he had limited alerts, he would have had gone through night immunity. A good role to experiement with imo, kinda like a reverse vig in a sense.

Jester: Think it had potential, would have been interesting to see it in a situation where he was able to get lynched

I can vouch for TFW because Tapatalk doesn't always update Inbox messages and sometimes you have to reload the inbox to see it. Happened to me a couple of times. Providing they delete it and it's only a post I think leeway should be given in future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol asking for tfw to be modkilled was more in hope so wouldn't have melted, but was frustrating two days in a row to have him comment when he wasn't meant to be able to. No one's fault really though, these things happen.

I can vouch for TFW because Tapatalk doesn't always update Inbox messages and sometimes you have to reload the inbox to see it. Happened to me a couple of times. Providing they delete it and it's only a post I think leeway should be given in future.
Yeah happened to me in a prior game where I claimed vig and then actually was the vig lol.

agreed

we were sure to give out the intimidation PM earlier after that happened

had he come back and deleted i would have turned a blind eye

Also EJW, hot tip: when trying to sell yourself as a villager... try not to go for the option that hurts the village the most.

The only one that had business to vote me was SM, and even then, he was a bigger thereat than me.
Hot tip, how condescending......welcome to my s**t list. Never had one before, and you are the first person on it!!

I was told my win condition was final 4 no evil, which means I HAD to get rid of you. And since I knew who everyone was, and was being forced to speak in pictures (thanks SM:D, that was fun), my ONLY play was to try and tie you into a double lynch, as you were night immune. When told of the new conditions, it was too late to turn back. If it was just final 4 would I have gone at you? Not a chance.

Thanks for your advice, noted.

Now you got me. It's still the same probability of me being evil or good. That cannot change.

I can also turn into a swing vote, like just now. The game was in my hands.
..right.

As I said, had you not changed your vote I'd have given FT the win. Everyone has a lot of power in the final 3.

Now you got me. It's still the same probability of me being evil or good. That cannot change.

I can also turn into a swing vote, like just now. The game was in my hands.

That's not a good thing when you don't pay attention.

Lol asking for tfw to be modkilled was more in hope so wouldn't have melted, but was frustrating two days in a row to have him comment when he wasn't meant to be able to. No one's fault really though, these things happen.

the first wasn't really his fault at all, I just sent it to himt oo late

Hot tip, how condescending......welcome to my s**t list. Never had one before, and you are the first person on it!!

I was told my win condition was final 4 no evil, which means I HAD to get rid of you. And since I knew who everyone was, and was being forced to speak in pictures (thanks SM:D, that was fun), my ONLY play was to try and tie you into a double lynch, as you were night immune. When told of the new conditions, it was too late to turn back. If it was just final 4 would I have gone at you? Not a chance.

Thanks for your advice, noted.
Yeah I was keen to fake intimidation because of how fun it looked! :D

the first wasn't really his fault at all, I just sent it to himt oo late
Yeah for sure that's what I mean, it was no one's fault because there were different circumstances both times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back