Werewolf The Simpsons Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, if I did pay attention, it would have helped.

This again shows why being a villager is just as important than any other role.

People shouldn't just switch off cause they don't have a role as the entire game could be in their hands by the end

I was always going to change my vote at the last minute. Was juts hoping that you were on the good side, and therefore chose to back you on the decision.
If you know you're a villager and will be the last one alive in a 3 way tie, why change?

Harsh on Fryer Tuck I reckon - sure he laid low, but it's a legitimate tactic.

It's up to the village to identify it

This again shows why being a villager is just as important than any other role.

People shouldn't just switch off cause they don't have a role as the entire game could be in their hands by the end

yep

some people just struggle with villager though, I play/concentrate better than I have a role.

some people like Bet on Blue seem to play better as villagers though from what i've seen

FT did **** all except hide under a rock.

EJW more deserving than FT.

I made my bed, so I had to sleep with it. It was an uphill climb to survive. I was pretty much first pickings. Timing was key to the run.

I was frankly surprised SM declared he had the rod, that almost cost him. I was slightly suprised that he intimidated me, when in reality, forcing the other guy to commit suicide was the better option. I stated I would've done the same for him if the tables were turned.

I feel like the result received was justified. Best man won. EJW also had people fooled, so well done to him (though as SM noted, Frankie made a lot of noise, but he soldiered on and almost pulled through.)

Where is that early list BigJoeD_ ?

Let there be no doubt, when good, there is no better evil hunter. That was, as usually is, bloody unnerving:thumbsu:

Got Pie 4 Life wrong, bit it was only day 2 and I was on the way out - I was just trying to take a couple with me.

Well played too, sitting back watching I thought you did well to stay active and appear helpful

He was very active in the mafia PM, probably harsh of me not to give him votes tbh, he was very good, just thought EJW did a great job looking like he was inexperienced as many thought the SK was at first, and keepng under the radar...also after the three way i couldnt resist giving Michaels a vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made my bed, so I had to sleep with it. It was an uphill climb to survive. I was pretty much first pickings. Timing was key to the run.

I was frankly surprised SM declared he had the rod, that almost cost him. I was slightly suprised that he intimidated me, when in reality, forcing the other guy to commit suicide was the better option. I stated I would've done the same for him if the tables were turned.

I feel like the result received was justified. Best man won. EJW also had people fooled, so well done to him (though as SM noted, Frankie made a lot of noise, but he soldiered on and almost pulled through.)

Dude I have to thank you for breaking the rule about my role before I died.

I would have seriously melted at some kids on the street if I popped up dead without knowing

I can vouch for TFW because Tapatalk doesn't always update Inbox messages and sometimes you have to reload the inbox to see it. Happened to me a couple of times. Providing they delete it and it's only a post I think leeway should be given in future.

Yeah, I didn't even look at my PM's, stayed up just to see the night results and within three minutes of that post had posted a throwaway post before falling asleep. Woke up dead. Ended up ND had PM'd me before the night kills were posted, the night before he did it after so I didn't think to check. It is what it is, apology accepted. Is a shame but we all know FR and SM would have melted into oblivion had it been reversed :)

Averaged 3.5 posts every 5 pages.

Personally I think that's laying too low to be called a tactic.

We will all have different opinions on it but for me the game is far less enjoyable when people aren't posting.

I'll be trialling my 5 post average rule in my next game to see how it goes

Yep, legitimate. Both he and DC were called out by a couple of people, but you can only push the barrow so much...
It was noticed, but not acted upon

Lol asking for tfw to be modkilled was more in hope so wouldn't have melted, but was frustrating two days in a row to have him comment when he wasn't meant to be able to. No one's fault really though, these things happen.

agreed

we were sure to give out the intimidation PM earlier after that happened

had he come back and deleted i would have turned a blind eye

It's probably the one down side of night phases ending at 11pm, we're mostly winding down. Should have just gone to bed, I was expecting to die anyway.

We will all have different opinions on it but for me the game is far less enjoyable when people aren't posting.

I think that has merit, but I think it needs to be a post per day quota, rather than post per page - some people (like myself) aren't glued to a PC all day, and these games can move very quickly.

I have no issue with FT's tactics, as I said it's up to the village to twig when someone is playing differently to their norm

He came on to ruin my day yesterday :(

It's probably the one down side of night phases ending at 11pm, we're mostly winding down. Should have just gone to bed, I was expecting to die anyway.

Mate, still can't believe you believed I'd protect Morgs like that...

That said your modkill really hurt the village's chances

Mate, still can't believe you believed I'd protect Morgs like that...

That said your modkill really hurt the village's chances
I couldnt believe anyone thought that from you lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back