Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S24 Official Team Thread - Congrats philreich

Remove this Banner Ad

My Fellow Swampies,

At the midway mark of what has been one of the most intriguing seasons on record, we sit winless but we continue on with our remarkable consistency. Ant Bear raises his bat once more for a 3rd century, 2 of which have come in the past 2 weeks while this week we had less reliance on our Top 5 posters in the week as more posters contributed a bit more consistently.

Anyway here are the posting stats of Round 8

Round 8 Posting Stats.jpg

My Fellow Swampies,

At the midway mark of what has been one of the most intriguing seasons on record, we sit winless but we continue on with our remarkable consistency. Ant Bear raises his bat once more for a 3rd century, 2 of which have come in the past 2 weeks while this week we had less reliance on our Top 5 posters in the week as more posters contributed a bit more consistently.

Anyway here are the posting stats of Round 8

View attachment 420870
The beautiful thing about those numbers for me is that, if Ding had had 4 more posts in round 3, it would have meant that our top 4 would each have had at least 50 posts in every single round. To me, that clearly illustrates our unshakable team spirit, despite such a tough season on the field.

Keep it up Rats - we're doing great!!!!!

Was this your first ton?

Well deserved winner of the Fatty. You've been terrific all season. :thumbsu:
Well done Duggie - very well deserved. If you back it up next week, back to back wins are very much on the cards.

No RatStats this week, for obvious reasons. But well done to us. Not for winning, but for becoming the best posting team in the SFA two months after being written off for losing 4 core posters and leaders between seasons. Despite the losses piling up, we have improved every week, and no-one can argue that we've posted quality consistently throughout, without losing heart. A real credit to all of us, but particularly sportsmaniac89, ShaunDuggan, philreich, Dingster and MaxMinch who have all stepped up massively in the match threads. And also to Quadzilla, Power Raid, Grav, Cloud_, gaskin, Butler, Gray Day, drazah, bergholt, katmanblue ...every post you make is a contribution that is appreciated

I'm proud of you all

No RatStats this week, for obvious reasons. But well done to us. Not for winning, but for becoming the best posting team in the SFA two months after being written off for losing 4 core posters and leaders between seasons. Despite the losses piling up, we have improved every week, and no-one can argue that we've posted quality consistently throughout, without losing heart. A real credit to all of us, but particularly sportsmaniac89, ShaunDuggan, philreich, Dingster and MaxMinch who have all stepped up massively in the match threads. And also to Quadzilla, Power Raid, Grav, Cloud_, gaskin, Butler, Gray Day, drazah, bergholt, katmanblue ...every post you make is a contribution that is appreciated

I'm proud of you all
Well said AB. You're all super heroes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just happens that I have the week off work....I think I can back it up this week.

What Ant Bear said is spot on. A credit to ourselves, having lost so many games in a row it would be easy to just give up posting or not make any effort.

Just happens that I have the week off work....I think I can back it up this week.

What Ant Bear said is spot on. A credit to ourselves, having lost so many games in a row it would be easy to just give up posting or not make any effort.

Was that pre-planned for Eagles premiership celebrations

...or maybe school holidays?

DSC_1051-3312x2484.JPG
Meanwhile, flying over Yorke Peninsula....

Nothing to see here :oops:

...maybe it was just a me thing
... :$

So, yeah, was a ripper day today :)

...maybe it was just a me thing
... :$

So, yeah, was a ripper day today :)
Gotta enjoy these nice days, because before we know it, it'll be so hot, that the chooks will be laying hard boiled eggs, and the cows will be giving powdered milk.......

Last edited:
Round 9 Posting Stats

Fellow Swampies, I could not be more prouder of us as a club so far this season. We've had some exceptional weeks but this really raised the bar. Almost 700 posts this week is an effort to be proud of as a team and it could not be done without some of the best form that some have shown here for quite some time.

Century Oprah Meme.jpg

Round 9 Posting Stats.jpg

In terms of season's best, a few posters really stepped up this week. Ant Bear, philreich, Dingster, ShaunDuggan, Power Raid, ChristopHaha and sportsmaniac89 all recorded new season's bests but everyone who contributed did a fantastic job in what was our best effort this season ON and OFF the field.

Now it's onto the #lolwonders or #ShameOnWonders this week and hopefully we can keep up our remarkable form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back