Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S25 Official Team Thread - I won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodness me, I would have been an absolute steal for SuperQoach.
I thought you must have been moved to rover when I saw your stats, but the sim didn't shift you until halfway through the final term!

29 disposals off a HBF is an outstanding game.

Hi Swampies, looking forward to this week.

It is going to be a pleasure ending your season. Make sure you bring it to at least make it interesting.
There's a very good reason why I haven't taken out a Wonders finals membership - what's the point, when you'll be disappearing from the finals race in straight sets? :)

Hi Swampies, looking forward to this week.

It is going to be a pleasure ending your season. Make sure you bring it to at least make it interesting.
I seered you evil.

What's the difference between a Wonders finals victory and the Loch Ness monster? Some people reckon they've seen the Loch Ness monster.....
The Wonders the only side that can get to #firsttosix thos season, so tipping they have won a lot of finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to you trying to get a mark U2tigers... I'll bring along the bag of thumb tacs for this game I think. Maybe my spindle of barbed wire too if you're lucky...
FM78868_full_1_465x705.jpg

Congrats on the win swampies, you're proving that even with an evil genetic hybrid overlord ruling you all, good can win out

A vat of victory goon is on its way to you all. Drink up and kill ant bear with fire for me while your at it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back