Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S25 Official Team Thread - I won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like something is inserted into the middle of the map of Tasmania

Hit and run storms.

One about 945am was estimated 100kmh. Went thru our part of the map...campaigner of a thing. MALELUCA tree out front...(we're on River Tamar) bent at 90 deg...

I THOUGHT it woulf snap and take off across the river

ShaunDuggan

Last edited:

Don’t be greedy Ding.

Enjoy your one win streak and take it easy for a while.
You've been in Vegas. It's like a drug. I can't just go cold turkey.

Don’t be greedy Ding.

Enjoy your one win streak and take it easy for a while.
Wins for us have been about as rare as Collingwood supporters with a full set of teeth: we want to make it back to back wins!!!

RatStats after round 3

And the monkey is off our back! Great win, jumping to a early lead, conceding it in the second term but this time we fought back, and kept the Bombers goal-less in the last as we ran away with a 23 point victory. Rainy day meant low stats generally, but Dingster stood tall with 6 goals.

upload_2018-2-19_19-34-25.png

Season stats are starting to take shape, also. ChristopHaha may well be the ruck we're looking for, leading the hitouts despite philreich starting all 3 games. And a great start to the season from GotTheGoodes as he leads marks, handballs and total disposals.

upload_2018-2-19_19-33-27.png

We've got the Roys this week. FattyLumpkin Medals are on the line for anyone brave enough to crawl up fitzroybowiedog's arse :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellow Swamprats,

Statsmaniac here and the Bombers match was a lot different to what we normally have come to expect. It was a match where the match posting was lower than past matches but I think we traded posting numbers for an improvement in quality so congrats once again to all. GotTheGoodes is on fire so far, putting Ant Bear to shame with some impressive numbers while a couple of posters had improved weeks with the likes of rickety and gaskin building up slow but steady. We also welcomed Obeanie1 and ChristopHaha into the posting numbers for the first time this season.

Round 3 Posting Stats.jpg

So far we have 6 posters averaging over 50 posts while this year, we're going for a slow and steady approach which is good to see.

With the Roys this week, we encourage all Swamprats to get involved as they are one of our favourite teams to banter against by far.

Fellow Swamprats,

Statsmaniac here and the Bombers match was a lot different to what we normally have come to expect. It was a match where the match posting was lower than past matches but I think we traded posting numbers for an improvement in quality so congrats once again to all. GotTheGoodes is on fire so far, putting Ant Bear to shame with some impressive numbers while a couple of posters had improved weeks with the likes of rickety and gaskin building up slow but steady. We also welcomed Obeanie1 and ChristopHaha into the posting numbers for the first time this season.

View attachment 461642

So far we have 6 posters averaging over 50 posts while this year, we're going for a slow and steady approach which is good to see.

With the Roys this week, we encourage all Swamprats to get involved as they are one of our favourite teams to banter against by far.
Great job Sporty.

Firestarter you owe us 51 posts this week.

Please welcome edgie to the team :)

edgie, two things I need you to do. First, go back to the signup thread and confirm you've selected us. Second, take a gander at the OP of this thread and select a number that is not in use (or retired - #2 is unavailable).

God damn I can't find the thread in the app, can someone tag me in there please?

Not even on the list and already causing headaches!

Sent from mTalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back