Media The Sins of the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
And he spoke unto me:

"In order to purge the land of Sweet of its sins I am sending a great flood that will reach the Peaks of Mount Bulla and sweep across the valley's below. You must build an Ark and take with you those that will rebuild this place once the waters subside"

I need breeding couples to take with me so we can repopulate the earth upon our return. Please submit your applications for consideration.

The first couple selected Elton Johns Wig and NaturalDisaster I shall name their first born Elton John's Disaster

Dude....

ndma-png.651655

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First of all The Jesus, I've been an atheist since birth. However, your "special book" tells you that you weren't born a Christian because a mythical lady ate some fruit. Haha, stupid creationist piece of s**t. Don't you know that I'm a certified zoologist at Bendigo TAFE. HA! I pity those like your are stupid enough to believe in some fake super natural entity. Let me tell you something *, your religion is terrible and dangerous, your symbol is the object that your dear leader was crucified on. Before you say something like, "You have to read the whole Bible first". Well, for your information I've read the first two pages and I didn't need to read 1,200 pages to know that your bullshit Religion is evil. And I bet you my whole fedora collection that my IQ will always be hire than yours. Come back when you're not an evil person, creationist *******.

And he spoke unto me:

"In order to purge the land of Sweet of its sins I am sending a great flood that will reach the Peaks of Mount Bulla and sweep across the valley's below. You must build an Ark and take with you those that will rebuild this place once the waters subside"

I need breeding couples to take with me so we can repopulate the earth upon our return. Please submit your applications for consideration.

The first couple selected Elton Johns Wig and NaturalDisaster I shall name their first born Elton John's Disaster
Think you'll also need children on this epic journey .....I'll obviously stay behind, being the scout I am .....but please take my kids, so the Wayne'sWorld19 name lives on

1555475961678.png

First of all The Jesus, I've been an atheist since birth. However, your "special book" tells you that you weren't born a Christian because a mythical lady ate some fruit. Haha, stupid creationist piece of s**t. Don't you know that I'm a certified zoologist at Bendigo TAFE. HA! I pity those like your are stupid enough to believe in some fake super natural entity. Let me tell you something ****, your religion is terrible and dangerous, your symbol is the object that your dear leader was crucified on. Before you say something like, "You have to read the whole Bible first". Well, for your information I've read the first two pages and I didn't need to read 1,200 pages to know that your bullshit Religion is evil. And I bet you my whole fedora collection that my IQ will always be hire than yours. Come back when you're not an evil person, creationist *******.
1555475978820.png

This is the most obvious pairing.
I imagine there offspring would be some combined abomination of the Human Centipede and a puppet.
And you're the jaded former prince, living his days in squalor bleating about what he wrongly assumes is rightfully his.

Or the fool. I haven't decided yet.

And you're the jaded former prince, living his days in squalor bleating about what he wrongly assumes is rightfully his.

Or the fool. I haven't decided yet.

Your misconceptions about me wanting the be Filths puppet and the tears that come from you because of that sustain me.

Our first born will be called The Filth Wizard Jr.

Poor kid won't stand a chance in the follicle department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back