Media The Smiles travel diary

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapter 2

Waking up the next morning in a hotel in downtown Sacramento next to a Cactus_ was a sharp surprise to say the least. Cactus_ went to some bar and we left him there. BLERN and I bought a bus ticket and took it down to San Fransisco. We had a single intention for this city, to visit Alcatraz. So we bought a ticket. I was able to inconspicuously drop 100 or so Smiles jumpers into the San Fran bay during to boat ride to the infamous prison. After an hour on the boat we hopped off. The two of us were thoroughly enjoying our tour that was until we saw Tony Lynn 15 locked in a cell. "Haro!" he yelled "I've missed you so much skipper" Running past his cell I lept off the walls into the bay and began the long swim back to the mainland. I arrived out of breath, tired and BLERN-less on the land. After a long day I was ready just to collapse into a restaurant and eat a big vegetarian dinner (If you don't know I'm basically a vegan) I scanned my key card for my hotel and entered my room to see Tony Lynn 15 lying on my bed. "I guess you're staying the night then" I sighed moving my bed to the couch and falling asleep. I'd lost Cactus_ in a bar and BLERN in a prison and picked up my biggest fan. It was going to be a long trip.

View attachment 507785

Until tomorrow Smiles out
I suspect I am going to end up the Malcolm Fraser of this story. Disoriented and without my trousers in some random American city.

Me, Elton Johns Wig, and Cactus_ plus a potential 1 other are at the Wonders right now.

But it would take giving up the Furies.
Seeing as how I pretty much stopped "playing" for them almost as soon as I started...I can't see it being that much of a wrench, lol.

As I said though, I'm still contemplating.

Sorry but I can't say until its announced. Its not my place.

What trickery is this? Someone with tact instead of blind shooting at the hip?

Madness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as how I pretty much stopped "playing" for them almost as soon as I started...I can't see it being that much of a wrench, lol.

As I said though, I'm still contemplating.
I’m not saying you should do anything you might regret.

I’m just saying there seems to be an awfully large amount of abstruse nonsense, in jokes and flights of fancy getting posted in these SFA threads. Far too much for me to keep up with truth be told. And we are all aware of you penchant for abstruse nonsense. And reisling.

I’m just saying there seems to be an awfully large amount of abstruse nonsense, in jokes and flights of fancy getting posted in these SFA threads. Far too much for me to keep up with truth be told. And we are all aware of you penchant for abstruse nonsense. And reisling.
I think I'll have the odd stroll around these parts...just to get a feel for the abstruse nonsense you understand, before making up my mind.

Im surprisedi got lost in a prison. I figured id know my way around. And everyone in there
I think it is SarahSmiles who is lost actually. All the rest of us are here at the bar. One minute I saw SarahSmiles at the kombucha vending machine trying to decide what flavour to try next and the next minute I turn around and ... gone.

I think it is SarahSmiles who is lost actually. All the rest of us are here at the bar. One minute I saw SarahSmiles at the kombucha vending machine trying to decide what flavour to try next and the next minute I turn around and ... gone.
Priorities. Its impossible to get lost at the bar. Chair. Bar. Chair. bar. Chair. Toilet. Bar. Chair. Bar.

Repeat

I woke up very early to find Tony Lynn 15 gone. Clambering out of bed I packed my bag hastily before he came back and hailed a cab to take me to the airport. I was going to New York. The several hour flight was uneventful and I was able to drop off some more Smiles jumpers. Arriving in New York, I checked into my hotel room and began to plan out my time there. I would be staying in New York for 3 days. It was around 5 PM and I was ready to tick something of my bucket list. I took a cab to the office of the 99th precinct of the NYPD, ran through the door and screamed in my best Terry Crews voice "NINE-NINE!!!" Unsurprisingly I was arrested and chucked into the holding cell where I was surprised to see KohPhi. "Why are you in prison in New York?" I asked him. In traditional KohPhi style he told me that he'd have to kill me if I knew. We talked a while eating prison food and he made multiple approaches on me to join the Bombers. I politely declined and he politely punched me in the face. After several hours they released us and we got Beer, Kombucha and dinner. Then we went our seperate ways making tentative plans to sky-dive the next day.

Until next time, Smiles out.

I woke up very early to find Tony Lynn 15 gone. Clambering out of bed I packed my bag hastily before he came back and hailed a cab to take me to the airport. I was going to New York. The several hour flight was uneventful and I was able to drop off some more Smiles jumpers. Arriving in New York, I checked into my hotel room and began to plan out my time there. I would be staying in New York for 3 days. It was around 5 PM and I was ready to tick something of my bucket list. I took a cab to the office of the 99th precinct of the NYPD, ran through the door and screamed in my best Terry Crews voice "NINE-NINE!!!" Unsurprisingly I was arrested and chucked into the holding cell where I was surprised to see KohPhi. "Why are you in prison in New York?" I asked him. In traditional KohPhi style he told me that he'd have to kill me if I knew. We talked a while eating prison food and he made multiple approaches on me to join the Bombers. I politely declined and he politely punched me in the face. After several hours they released us and we got Beer, Kombucha and dinner. Then we went our seperate ways making tentative plans to sky-dive the next day.

We all want you to return to the Bombers one day Haro....patience child, patience.

He dumped us and went to NY. Oh well, his loss. How bout the rest of us head down to New Orleans? I don’t think they’ve heard of kombucha there.

Or we could go and look up my extended family in Mexico ...

IMG_0778.GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back