Media The Smiles travel diary

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Diary

It was 6:32 on the morning of the 5th of June as I left my house with my bag packed to say good bye to my team mates before I went on my end of season trip. Arriving at the colosseum, I made a bee-line straight to haydo to say good bye to him before he passed out. "See ya haydo mate" I said. haydo stared at me with bloodshot eyes, took a couple of panadols and passed out. "Big mad Monday" I muttered to myself stepping over him and to @Catcus_ and BLERN two guys who were joining me for the first leg of my trip. They were all packed and ready to go and that's when our adventure would have started if @catus_ didn't run to the bathroom to throw up for the 12th time in a 24 hour period. BLERN and I waited patiently and chatted to Yakker who it appeared had fallen asleep in the change rooms. We were just about to leave for real when U2tigers ran up to me. "Sarah!" He yelled. "You know how you ordered 600 SarahSmiles jumpers for the premiership part. Well you hit a few too many 0's because there are 6,000,000 waiting for you in the back room. Be careful though I think NickCC fell asleep in them." I looked to BLERN and we both said at the same time "They're coming with us" So after all that drama we were on the plane. When booking the tickets I specifically avoided booking tiger air because I was ******* sick of the Furies. Of course because we're cheap skates I booked JetStar and low and behold we ran into hotkorma StFly and Fryer Tuck . From there the flight we un eventful except when I was arrested for dropping 500,000 Smiles jumpers into China.

After too many hours, multiple flights (and several bottles of plane tequila for Cactus_) we arrived in our small Sacramento apartment. We had plans to meet up with an old friend of mine who makes kombucha then travel down to San Francisco and explore Alcatraz
airplane-plane-flight-900.jpg

Until next time Smiles out

Jetstar flights to Sacramento? Flying over China? Multiple stops? As a travel agent, can confirm that this story has more holes than Swiss Cheese...

Jetstar flights to Sacramento? Flying over China? Multiple stops? As a travel agent, can confirm that this story has more holes than Swiss Cheese...
Shut up with your realism.

wHAT IS THIS inferior DIARY

wHAT IS THIS inferior DIARY
I have always found Norco Choccy milk to be sub par in the flavoured milk stakes...... Oh, DIARY, not DAIRY.... carry on

upload_2018-6-5_11-42-29.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? I consider it my 4th favourite North American sport.
In front of Ice Hockey, you're kidding yourself kadava (your new nickname btw) you won't last three weeks in this sim with comments like that.

In front of Ice Hockey, you're kidding yourself kadava (your new nickname btw) you won't last three weeks in this sim with comments like that.

Don't make an ass out of I and yourself, my order is basketball, ice hockey, gridiron, lacrosse!

Really? I consider it my 4th favourite North American sport.
You're supposed to say EFA (edited for accuracy) when you change someones quote

You're supposed to say EFA (edited for accuracy) when you change someones quote

Forgive me, my elder, for I am still uneducated in the ways of the SFA.

Don't make an ass out of I and yourself, my order is basketball, ice hockey, gridiron, lacrosse!
That's even more insulting, you know that baseball is America's favourite pastime yeh?

That's even more insulting, you know that baseball is America's favourite pastime yeh?

I keep being told I should like it because I'm into statistics but I really just can't. I'd imagine it's exactly the same for an American with Test cricket.

I keep being told I should like it because I'm into statistics but I really just can't. I'd imagine it's exactly the same for an American with Test cricket.
Well this part of your post have saved you plenty of credibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back