FTA-TV The Sopranos

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish Carmella got snuffed out as well. Her and Janice just depressing as * characters.

Carm was funny once though '' You're putting me in a situation where I feel sorry for a who re. Lol.

Polish hag.
Goddamn it listen to you Tony, why don't ya run off to one of your little Russian whooahs.

Carm and Jan were just too well written and acted to throw in the fire, glad they stuck around.

Foxtel finished it's Sopranos marathon yesterday. I loved that ep where Vito is working and he goes off as time is dragging. He fleas in the morning leaving his gay boy lover then shoots that campaigner dead after he crashed into him in the street after drinking vodka. The same ep that Tone is more concerned about his food in the microwave than talking to Meadow.

I can't stand that Janice campaigner though. *. The cabin epsisode was the next episode after that then I went to bed.

I've seen that same episode 3 times in as many weeks I reckon and it's Gold rather than old.

I will tell you why you never watched it and that was how Nien destroyed the viewing experience. It didn’t rate so pushed out to late night start times on Season 1.

Then with Season 2 about to start Nien put a notice on screen saying the new series won’t air tonight; instead S1 will be repeated. (Could have been S3 can’t remember exactly)

From that point on it was moved all over the place

I think about then in the early to mid 00’s torrenting took over the FTA shafting that was happening

The same happened to Scrubs and Lost on Severn

Incredibly it still makes me spew when I hear FTA bleating about Streaming services and their growth; they killed the golden goose

Now idk if that’s your reason but out of sight out of mind
Apparently people weren't happy and phone calls were made

a few dated references, but I think CSI is still going strong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back