Radio The Sounding Board with Craig Hutchison & Damian Barrett (Podcast)

Remove this Banner Ad

The role-playing segment 'Spin City' is one of the more bizarre things I've ever laid ears upon. It's strangely endearing.

f01dc1f8a79184dbaf6c94a888332e6c

Put your Hutchy and Damo hate aside, this podcast is fantastic. So many behind the scenes anecdotes from two guys who know the business inside and out.

i think everyone hates them BECAUSE of their behind the scenes anecdotes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a big podcast listener but since discovering this i have not missed an episode.

Really enjoyable stuff, Hutchy just genuinely doesn't give a s**t what anyone thinks about him as well.. which I actually like him more for.

The way they discuss how the clubs stage manage events is imo a really good insight

Gave it a go, pleasantly surprised. I do prefer them in this casual podcast format compared to their usual commercial facade.

I liked the latest ep where they were role playing as Prestia's agent and the Suns CEO. Hutchy was good in that. Like him or hate him (and I'm not really a fan), he knows how football works.

Today's podcast should be very interesting given some of the stories this week in the media. Brad Scott and North PR disaster, Ed & the MMM boys vs Caro and Hutchy vs Roo. Really like this podcast, make of Hutchy and Damo as you will, but there insights, stories and perspective on this podcast are great.

Today's podcast should be very interesting given some of the stories this week in the media. Brad Scott and North PR disaster, Ed & the MMM boys vs Caro and Hutchy vs Roo. Really like this podcast, make of Hutchy and Damo as you will, but there insights, stories and perspective on this podcast are great.
Don't forget Damo's cooking tips! :D

Agree. They're both complete flogs but it's really interesting stuff.

Housekeeping walking in on Hutchy to ask about the minibar during the latest episode goes down as one of my favourite moments in any form of radio/audio shows.

Reckon this has gone from A+ to B-grade in the past few weeks.

They seem to have morphed into talking more about themselves and stuff outside of footy media than their brilliant insightful topics in most of the earlier episodes.

Reckon this has gone from A+ to B-grade in the past few weeks.

They seem to have morphed into talking more about themselves and stuff outside of footy media than their brilliant insightful topics in most of the earlier episodes.
Agreed. If they have less footy material to talk about some weeks they should just trim the show rather than pad it with big chunks of them pontificating on unrelated topics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back