Preview The South Australian Arm Of The Chinese Ministry Of Security, oops I Mean Huawai. :) V St KFC The Patron Saint of Giving Easy Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Is st kilda capable of sustaining the 18 man press for 3.5 qtrs like we saw vs Hawthorn and Adelaide? Is st kilda's midfield capable of sheer dominance like we saw vs Collingwood? No to both? We'll win.

E1qdiqJ.jpg

leaves whta... polec, wingard, pittard, hombsch, trengove, impey,ah chee ... none of which play for glenelg?

Correct.

Maybe there was more than one player with a large bar tab if there is someone also at Glenelg.

Rocky flew over, so you’d assume he’d play?

But I also saw Hartlett flying over - is this just a cultural getaway or will Tom get up do we think?

leaves whta... polec, wingard, pittard, hombsch, trengove, impey,ah chee ... none of which play for glenelg?
I believe a player was hit with a club imposed ban after that trip. I assume it is the same bar tab guy. He was originally drafted to Melbourne I believe. Dropping hint bombs!

Seems a strange decision to fly Hammer all the way to Shanghai and then not play him. Maybe they're foxing.
They took 25 or 26 last year and 2 or 3 had to fly back to play for the magpies on the Sunday. Looks like a similar thing.

To Clarify a couple points, we accepted this china game with both hands tied behind our back due to debt. And we haven't beaten you in 5 games because we only ever play you in Adelaide. Some of our players remarked saying they're all rapped to be playing in China as it means they're not playing you at home.

Little do you know that we'd rather play you at Moorabbin than Adelaide Oval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe a player was hit with a club imposed ban after that trip. I assume it is the same bar tab guy. He was originally drafted to Melbourne I believe. Dropping hint bombs!

That player was with us in 2018 not 2017.

So we had another player going all in on booze whilst in China? Amazing.

Beats me, the original poster might have his years mixed up. I remember seeing the player at the ground last year.

They took 25 or 26 last year and 2 or 3 had to fly back to play for the magpies on the Sunday. Looks like a similar thing.

Why not when you've got money burning a hole in your pocket like we do?

Why not when you've got money burning a hole in your pocket like we do?
Mr Gui underwrites China game expenses. This would be part of that.

I'm struggling to think of a game I've ever given less of a **** about.

It’s a phenomenon I can’t wrap my head around.

In 2011-12, even though it was blatantly obvious Primus had the tactical acumen of minced salmon and the team’s performance was on the same plate, I still looked forward to games.

For the past couple of seasons I could happily do something else with my time and money.

So if it’s not about the dead-end coach (2011-12), or wins and losses (2011-12), what is it?

The Rd 23 game against GC up there in 2016 when we weren't going to make the finals had no interest for me. If the showdown was Rd 19 or 20 and not 22 it would have been a very uninspiring last 3 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back