Preview The South Australian Arm Of The Chinese Ministry Of Security, oops I Mean Huawai. :) V St KFC The Patron Saint of Giving Easy Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that Schofield wearing number 1?

Please be a portent of the coaching situation.

Could be Hammer.

View attachment 682893

MEDIA RELEASE

“After careful consideration, both Tom Jonas and Oliver Wines have decided to step down from the captaincy role and assume vice-captaincy positions due to their desire to concentrate on returning from injury and helping Port Adelaide play a winning brand of football. Both Wines and Jonas have admitted that their performances this year have been unacceptable and unbecoming of the standard by which a Port Adelaide captain is held to.

Hamish Hartlett has been appointed sole captain, and will wear the #1 jumper for the first time against the Saints in China and for the remainder of the 2019 AFL season.”

Just let me hold onto my dream for a moment...

the one huge advantage is we have done this before. many of the players are used to this game.
Being new to Saints gives us an advantage for sure.
Id be more concerned if we were playing GC. not because of who they have but how they know to prepare for it

Big game this one, if we win, bye, players back and the coaches have some time to re focus.

If we lose more pressure on everyone, especially those on BigFooty!

Tell him to go to the Portman Ritz Carlton on Nanjing Road, walk up to the concierge and ask for his ticket. Tell him to keep a straight face, drop names like Matthew Richardson, Chris Davies and, as last man standing, Ken Hinkley, think on his feet, take it from there, and he’ll end up with his ticket. Serious.

Tell him to go to the Portman Ritz Carlton on Nanjing Road, walk up to the concierge and ask for his ticket. Tell him to keep a straight face, drop names like Matthew Richardson, Chris Davies and, as a last resort, Ken Hinkley, think on his feet, take it from there, and he’ll end up with his ticket. Serious.
It is worthy of a try...

I like how effectively first year players like Hore and Keath are vastly out performing our more experienced defenders in the intercept marking stakes.

God we play some **** football.
To be fair other teams intercept defenders get to play against Port.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On my way to shangers at the moment, :maize::pear:.

Port to win in style, while Winnie the Pooh plush toys, a falungong brochure and a pile of 'remeber tiananmen' bumper stickers are inexplicably found on top of the fat campaigners coke-no-sugar slab leading to 5 year stint at a 're-education camp' and ports winning the premiership in our 150 anniversary year.

I think I might be looking forward to this game.

Carn port try not to break my heart for a month straight

Interesting that Boak was put into the photo-op with Geary and not Jonas.

Maybe he really has been sacked as captain.

He’s just filling in for Wines as it was Wines’s turn for this photo shoot. Co-captains!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back