Banter The Spazzy's 2019. Award for Outstanding Achievements in the Field of Excellence.

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of effort but I like it. Go for it. Awards are awesome. My next one is gonna be a Miss America style pageant.

Yeah you wouldn’t have Clarke and his dreadful short selection in it though.

What is going on there with the hand me down, two sizes too big, my older brother shorts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine would be the "Max Milburn Dasher Award" for the fastest sprint to the interchange after a goal.

Would you be able include Essendon players in that one as a sort comparison? Everyone knows they are elite at this part of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Spazzy's award for doing 1 kick arse thing per game when it matters.
Rnd 1 Winner v Pies: Chook campaignerstable: Ripper snap in last qr. Game was on the line.

Rnd 2 Winner v Dees: Joel Selwood after copping some heavy hits kicks a left foot bannana from the boundary

Rnd 3 Winner v Crows. Mark O'Connor. Dead set ripper kick out of the backline under pressure, hit his target on the chest.
Half a meter either way, possibly a Crows goal results.

Spazz. How could you look past a Monty burns field of excellence award for that Garry Rohan run down tackle in the last quarter of the pies game that turned the bell over. Symbolizes so much of the pressure antics and intensity we have been crying out for in our playing list.

Surely a Monty burns nominee for excellence in the field

Spazz. How could you look past a Monty burns field of excellence award for that Garry Rohan run down tackle in the last quarter of the pies game that turned the bell over. Symbolizes so much of the pressure antics and intensity we have been crying out for in our playing list.

Surely a Monty burns nominee for excellence in the field
I actually nearly did that one! I really appreciated that.
I nearly did one of his chases in the Crows game too.
Chook just pipped him cause he was a first gamer and nailed it.

A lot of effort but I like it. Go for it. Awards are awesome. My next one is gonna be a Miss America style pageant.
FANTASTIC!!! 😻😻🙄 AFL Players modelling swimsuits! + waxed chests are banned!

458AF207-0B16-45C9-9169-06F64B2BD275.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 4 v Giants.
Garry Rohan 3 Part Multi.
1.Fantastic chase down halfway through the 2nd qr.
After a blistering chase causing a turnover, sprints back to the goal square, competes in the marking contest bringing ball to ground.
Results in a Taylor goal.
2. Giants out in the centre. Big sprint from Rohan and Max Rooke like aerial marking attempt causing a turnover.
Noone else in the league could of done that.
3. Last qr smother in the forward pocket. He was certainly the most desperate of all our players in that second half.
This red head campaigner is becoming a real favorite of mine.
Also not one of these hit the stat sheet proving stats can eat a bag of dicks.

Last edited:
If even half the team had taken their turn and gone as hard as Rohan did on his own multiple times in the final three quarters of yesterday's game, it would have been a very different result.

As you outlined above, SC, surely he wins your award by the length of Kardinia Park this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back