Food & Drink The Spirits & Vino thread

Remove this Banner Ad

they call me the cyclops. looks like a big old slice of pepperoni bang in the middle of my chest

I always imagine you more like this

October-17-2013-23-16-55-8992e73ace5fc0b7996b6f252c761442.jpg

It's 31 degrees outside and a friend gave me some limes. For the next hour or so you'll find me swinging in my hammock with an icy cold G&T in hand!!

It's 31 degrees outside and a friend gave me some limes. For the next hour or so you'll find me swinging in my hammock with an icy cold G&T in hand!!

Is it a business hammock?

Is it a business hammock?
It's my day off! And I'll do the business in my hammock if I feel like it...

...although come to think of it, that would require a willing participant :rolleyes:

It's my day off! And I'll do the business in my hammock if I feel like it...

...although come to think of it, that would require a willing participant :rolleyes:

Oh you must work at Mary-Anne's hammocks.

Ahh, nothing says Christmas like red bubbles! D'arenberg from McLaren Vale and Grant Burge from the Barossa both do a nice sparkling red although I can only drink a glass - or maybe 2 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh, nothing says Christmas like red bubbles! D'arenberg from McLaren Vale and Grant Burge from the Barossa both do a nice sparkling red although I can only drink a glass - or maybe 2 :)
Do you make up a case of different wines for Xmas, Maxi?
I like to do an order with a little bit of everything so I've got a nice mix that I can put with pretty much anything.

My girlfriend spoils me with reds

08 Penfolds Grange for my birthday
Torbreck Runrig for birthday the year before that.

Having said that, the Grange and the Runrig have both ruined red wines for me.

I can't even enjoy a nice Grant Burge anymore ("It's good, but it's no runrig/grange").

Although I will postulate, the more expensive... the better it is.

My girlfriend spoils me with reds

08 Penfolds Grange for my birthday
Torbreck Runrig for birthday the year before that.

Having said that, the Grange and the Runrig have both ruined red wines for me.

I can't even enjoy a nice Grant Burge anymore ("It's good, but it's no runrig/grange").

Although I will postulate, the more expensive... the better it is.
Marry that girl! She buys you Grange and loves you and your man boobs - don't let that one get away!

Do you make up a case of different wines for Xmas, Maxi?
I like to do an order with a little bit of everything so I've got a nice mix that I can put with pretty much anything.
Can't remember the last time I didn't work on Christmas Day or New Year's eve so at that time of year, when I do get a day off, I usually bribe family and friends with a nice bottle of something in exchange for their festive food and company :D I tend to buy a variety which makes things feel a little more Christmassy

Can't remember the last time I didn't work on Christmas Day or New Year's eve so at that time of year, when I do get a day off, I usually bribe family and friends with a nice bottle of something in exchange for their festive food and company :D I tend to buy a variety which makes things feel a little more Christmassy

Jesus would approve.

35 days to Xmas: Let's go crazy and get back on topic boys & girls.

Sydney Swans True Colours Wine Mix Challenge:wineglass::
Create 1 case of wine for the ultimate Swans fan - it must have
1: 6 Red & 6 White wines
2: 1 Bottle of chardonnay - let's revel in that tired old cliche yeah?:thumbsu::rolleyes::p
3: Under $500.00
4: Bonus points for any Swans reference in your selections

Red Wine.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back