Food & Drink The Spirits & Vino thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Chook sparkling Shiraz at $24.00. Good consistent sparkling that won't break the bank and goes great on a summer evening.
Nice! I only really have Sparkling Shiraz for festivities (xmas mainly). I've got a Seppelt sparkling shiraz ready & waiting to be unleashed on a hot summers day over the break @ some point.

So you saying u don't like a black chook every now & then? Or wouldn't happily lap up a Morticia (Sorby Adams) if she waltzed in one party or get together.

I never said I wasn't a hypocrite, especially if they turned up together

Ho ho ho! The Christmas ale from Goodieson's was delivered today!:christmastree:

964e7d1434474aeab9baf0afe8899a14.jpg

Nothing beats a pint on a Friday arvo!!

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I could give myself a Santa beard with the solid froth on top of my Goodieson's wheatbeer! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you finished the case yet lol
I bought a case of wheatbeer, a case of gingerbeer and a mixed case of Christmas ale/red ale/brown ale... still working through it :rolleyes:

Jonnie Walker Blue Label (3)

Balvenie Scotch (5)

Case of Moët

Crown Lager (2 cases)

Going to get another 3 slabs of beer on Tuesday
You're not the Tsar of Russia FFS!!! Surely you don't have to splash that much cash?

You're not the Tsar of Russia FFS!!! Surely you don't have to splash that much cash?

Having a large Xmas party and everyone chips in. I end up paying for 2 bottles of scotch and a case and a half of beer so approx $300-400. Not too bad. Could be worse I could be cooking!

Having a large Xmas party and everyone chips in. I end up paying for 2 bottles of scotch and a case and a half of beer so approx $300-400. Not too bad. Could be worse I could be cooking!
Well thank god you're not paying for all of it.

I bought a case of wheatbeer, a case of gingerbeer and a mixed case of Christmas ale/red ale/brown ale... still working through it :rolleyes:

You didn't buy my drunken peasant case :(

There's no pleasing some women :(

You didn't buy my drunken peasant case :(

There's no pleasing some women :(
Au contraire!

I am easily pleased...

All it took was a few beers! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back