Resource The Sponsorship Contract Thread - Manufacturers, Jumpers, Shorts and Matchballs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested to see Melbournes sponsors for next year. AHG looked terrible on their Guernsey

The AHG Logo itself is quite poor - three letters of varying sizes in Copperplate gothic lettering and a non-descript geometric shape. Its just really meh.

But the logo on the Melbourne jumper was alright. No silly box around it, just clean on the jumper. It was pretty inoffensive in that regard.

Chuck the tape on the back again.
252428.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, I haven't updated this in a while so I'll get around to it in the next couple of days
All good!

What do you think of the theory that clubs are suddenly signing longer than usual contracts with manufacturers because the AFL will buy BLK and push to have every club, thus delaying the inevitable?

All good!

What do you think of the theory that clubs are suddenly signing longer than usual contracts with manufacturers because the AFL will buy BLK and push to have every club, thus delaying the inevitable?

I think the league-wide 'in-house' manufacturer thing is just a baseless rumour that has snowballed because that's what rumours tend to do on this board in the off-season. The AFL own these clubs. They can do what they want at any time: cancel contracts, start new ones, whatever. If they had grand plans for such a a proposal then they wouldn't be allowing clubs to sign such long deals.

I think the league-wide 'in-house' manufacturer thing is just a baseless rumour that has snowballed because that's what rumours tend to do on this board in the off-season. The AFL own these clubs. They can do what they want at any time: cancel contracts, start new ones, whatever. If they had grand plans for such a a proposal then they wouldn't be allowing clubs to sign such long deals.
We need one every year though , the Puma are leaving the AFL had been debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back