Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you once again to Dard Ball Get who is doing his best to keep up the activity on his channel, this time it's swords! Ooooh, fun!!

Thanks Dard!!!!

Two handed sword?

Dard Ball Get would have to take both hands out of his pockets to play with them. I’m calling fake news…that popsicle is much to lazy for that.

You all ready for Monday ? allowed to ride to school by yourself yet ?
One more year and you're off to big school well done young fellow
I went down to the local course today to have a swing or two and could've sworn I saw you getting your ball from out of the bushes.

I made sure I recorded it to verify the findings, too.

Two handed sword?

Dard Ball Get would have to take both hands out of his pockets to play with them. I’m calling fake news…that popsicle is much to lazy for that.
When you said he had to take both hands out of his pockets to play I thought you were referencing one of his very first vlogs? It may seem a bit embarrassing to some but I am proud of him for not being afraid to put himself out there - courageous really.

Well well well.
As predictable as the sun rising in the morning, the simps assemble to attack the King in the West.
I’d like any puerile reference to my genitalia struck from the record, Mum says it’s the perfect size, and I wear size M jocks which can be quite tight on occasion.
You were always her favourite! After I divorced her she penned this song just to get back at me...very spiteful!

Hi CursingFijian & the rest of you campaigners, I am in Moorabbin drinking your beer.

Didn’t see Brad Hill once. Shame.

Anyhoo, cheers.

692621AD-AFC3-45D8-9EDC-891E00BC8CE2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi CursingFijian & the rest of you campaigners, I am in Moorabbin drinking your beer.

Didn’t see Brad Hill once. Shame.

Anyhoo, cheers.

Welcome back Tonga Bob we know we’re only a premiership away from converting you to a full time Saints supporter, sit on the fence too long & the pickets will slide up your ahh! I see your trying. 😉

690DAAF7-B9CE-4578-B205-6210B37D670C.jpeg

I tried that but Fyfey reckons he prefers to do it himself 🤷🏽‍♂️
Hopefully nobody finds these comments offensive to prostitutes, we saw what happened with Dylan Alcott earlier.

Are you close enough to give us a training report Cuz? That would be great.
bunch of blokes ran around in circles. kicked some balls, physio was busy. skinfolds are up, swearing is down.

Hill is moving far too fast for you to see.
With that pay packet in his sky rocket? Impressive!!

Welcome back Tonga Bob we know we’re only a premiership away from converting you to a full time Saints supporter, sit on the fence too long & the pickets will slide up your ahh! I see your trying. 😉

View attachment 1319945
Doxxed again on BF? You've done me dirty here mate.

bunch of blokes ran around in circles. kicked some balls, physio was busy. skinfolds are up, swearing is down.

With that pay packet in his sky rocket? Impressive!!

Doxxed again on BF? You've done me dirty here mate.

Fortunately only doxxed on BF & not publicly on FB 🤭 We love ya here Tonga 🥰

All the champions in this thread tucked into bed already??? Understandable, it's a been a big first week back at school
You would know pip squeak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back