Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

Remove this Banner Ad

Flattered to have been talked about while absent, but the reference went over my head like stadium turnstiles go over George's head. Ploys explain?
Doesn't tag me directly, typical chinless type operator

After a brief glimpse through here, I must say, this thread does provide some light, ironic entertainment during the off season, although probably not for the reasons intended.

To see a group whose collective IQ wouldn't evoke a glow from a fridge globe try and engage in a battle of wits is not unlike watching a pack of seals attempt a performance of Swan Lake. The irony that those attempting to demonstrate their rapier wits are so lacking in intellectual muscle that they have forgone the use language entirely in favour of the use of pictures and drawings, is truly breathtaking.

It is on par with those attempting to espouse their manliness by admitting that their testosterone levels are so low that they require the assistance of steroids in order to be able to lift anything heavier than their now withered and ineffective genitals.

Have at it ladies and gentlemen, please continue the mildly amusing, so-called "battle of wits", although it appears to be unarmed combat.......

After a brief glimpse through here, I must say, this thread does provide some light, ironic entertainment during the off season, although probably not for the reasons intended.

To see a group whose collective IQ wouldn't evoke a glow from a fridge globe try and engage in a battle of wits is not unlike watching a pack of seals attempt a performance of Swan Lake. The irony that those attempting to demonstrate their rapier wits are so lacking in intellectual muscle that they have forgone the use language entirely in favour of the use of pictures and drawings, is truly breathtaking.

It is on par with those attempting to espouse their manliness by admitting that their testosterone levels are so low that they require the assistance of steroids in order to be able to lift anything heavier than their now withered and ineffective genitals.

Have at it ladies and gentlemen, please continue the mildly amusing, so-called "battle of wits", although it appears to be unarmed combat.......

Another triggered chinless type. Using his degree from the school of nerds doesn't work around here big shot. Take a hike.

Another triggered chinless type. Using his degree from the school of nerds doesn't work around here big shot. Take a hike.
Hard to tell if it’s satire or serious, I’m going with serious for my own entertainment.
He’s so proud of all the “big” words too 😂.
Easiest way to spot a faux-intellectual.
Less is more champ, unlike your muscle density.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As founder of The Bodybuilding Bloc I would like to take this opportunity to update you on some important changes to our organisation.

It has come to my attention that with the reduced posting of PoppedCorn over recent days, his forearm girth has reduced by 0.2cm. TBBB rules and regulations state a forearm girth drop of no more than 0.01mm in a 7 day period, therefore we must make some changes.

Moving forward, Dard Ball Get will assume the role of Frank Zane second coming, whilst PoppedCorn will be demoted to Dard's position.

I feel these changes will improve the organisation as a whole, and comes as a stark warning to keep your throbbing arms and glistening quadriceps in pristine shape.

There is no doubt a chinless epidemic amongst us and we feel our group is vital for the progression and continuation of the human race.

Yours Truly,

George
"The Most Beautiful Man In The Cosmos"
Founder, The Bodybuilding Bloc

golden-era-bodybuilders-who-defined-the-sport-of-bodybuilding-along-with-arnold-schwarzenegger980-1489757302.jpg

From left to right: George (Obviously), Noidenous, Yawkey way, triggering bro, PoppedCorn, Dard Ball Get

Hard to tell if it’s satire or serious, I’m going with serious for my own entertainment.

Oooh, a swing and a miss, with a bonus "champ" thrown in for LOLs. The fact that your call is to take anything in this thread seriously speaks volumes to your judgement.....

I'm not sure there were any big words, testosterone was probably the biggest - are you struggling with that?

I'll leave the density issue to you, I have a feeling you're probably an expert.....;)

I resent that, as a proud faux-intellectual man I feel slighted by your assertions. Keep it up and I'll set a ranting Kevin Rudd on you and give him a Red Bull, you'll be feeling like water-boarding is tolerable in comparison.

I resent that, as a proud faux-intellectual man I feel slighted by your assertions. Keep it up and I'll set a ranting Kevin Rudd on you and give him a Red Bull, you'll be feeling like water-boarding is tolerable in comparison.
As only a FI would!
Send K Rudd my way, I’m well versed in battling short people having to put up with George all this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As only a FI would!
Send K Rudd my way, I’m well versed in battling short people having to put up with George all this time.
Another mental midget that is too scared to tag directly. I see it all, little man. Keep swinging.

Precisely why I decided to forgo the tag, of course you’d see it - you’ve been living in the metaverse before it was cool.
I have access to it all, unfortunately can't find anything on you though - pond slime doesn't show up in the ATO database

Precisely why I decided to forgo the tag, of course you’d see it - you’ve been living in the metaverse before it was cool.

Talking of cool guys why the * is Zuck styling himself on a 1960s animatronic robot? campaigner looks like a weird alien CGI hologram thing. I like the way he's removed all of his personality to match it as well.

Talking of cool guys why the fu** is Zuck styling himself on a 1960s animatronic robot? campaigner looks like a weird alien CGI hologram thing. I like the way he's removed all of his personality to match it as well.
Leader of the chinless no doubt about it. One of the most weird AI type operators I've ever seen

Talking of cool guys why the fu** is Zuck styling himself on a 1960s animatronic robot? campaigner looks like a weird alien CGI hologram thing. I like the way he's removed all of his personality to match it as well.
The kent is a reptile, and not even a cool one. Did he ever have personality aside from virgin computer programmer (only slightly jealous).
A dangerous being no doubt, I wish him ill.

The kent is a reptile, and not even a cool one. Did he ever have personality aside from virgin computer programmer (only slightly jealous).
A dangerous being no doubt, I wish him ill.
Virgin computer programmer, sounds like Noidenous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back