Roast THE SQUARE TABLE

He's got a mean left swing on him.
George is a very graceful man Rob. Almost as graceful as he is funny, and it's a laugh a minute around here.

Would fit in well at Baghdad, they're almost Saints colours after all
How did you get your head in the front door here Bangers? Has somebody widened it?

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
How did you get your head in the front door here Bangers? Has somebody widened it?
I've learnt that if you bash your head around enough, whatever you're looking to enter fits it, eventually

After a brief glimpse through here, I must say, this thread does provide some light, ironic entertainment during the off season, although probably not for the reasons intended.

To see a group whose collective IQ wouldn't evoke a glow from a fridge globe try and engage in a battle of wits is not unlike watching a pack of seals attempt a performance of Swan Lake. The irony that those attempting to demonstrate their rapier wits are so lacking in intellectual muscle that they have forgone the use language entirely in favour of the use of pictures and drawings, is truly breathtaking.

It is on par with those attempting to espouse their manliness by admitting that their testosterone levels are so low that they require the assistance of steroids in order to be able to lift anything heavier than their now withered and ineffective genitals.

Have at it ladies and gentlemen, please continue the mildly amusing, so-called "battle of wits", although it appears to be unarmed combat.......

Please explain how you would make a fridge globe glow using your IQ. :/

Come on, admit it, it was a pretty low IQ thing to say.
We found the engineer. Still failing physics in the real world.

I thought DenieD had left the Warriors already mate.
Tonga Bob keeps declining my transfer letters. Might need to go over his head.
Shut up rookie.

Look at all these SFA'ers over here on the Saints board weilding their miniscule intellects. Did NaturalDisaster send you? StFly let you in didn't he? Just beware lads, you don't want to push 'The Body Building Bloc' too far. Although it would be mildly entertaining to see them pummel you with the full brunt of their medicore wit, and watch your empty, obtuse brains bobble under the onslaught.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
What is this im being tagged into?

Look at all these SFA'ers over here on the Saints board weilding their miniscule intellects. Did NaturalDisaster send you? StFly let you in didn't he? Just beware lads, you don't want to push 'The Body Building Bloc' too far. Although it would be mildly entertaining to see them pummel you with the full brunt of their medicore wit, and watch your empty, obtuse brains bobble under the onslaught.

I was told there would be free booze.

What is this im being tagged into?
You are in the Saintly and Spledifirous world of Sour, where we engage in games of Sooty using a QIM. We would like our 'S' back so we can return the QIM to it's proper state.

You are in the Saintly and Spledifirous world of Sour, where we engage in games of Sooty using a QIM. We would like our 'S' back so we can return the QIM to it's proper state.

I like a good shave quim....

Back